19.

The remaining teams stood in an arena. Naruto was leaning his head in the back of Shikamaru, enjoying his comfort as a man named Genma begin stating the rules for the preliminaries. Apparently there was too many people, and that number needed to be cut in half, he stated that with so much leaf shinobi that made it, that you might fight a comrade.

They all knew that if they got on the floor with either one of them, it would result in a tie, plus it didn't matter anyways, they knew that Minato would promote them anyways.

So with that they headed to their Sensei, Kakashi ruffling the hairs of his Genin, him being immensely proud of them and Sasuke scoffed.

"Shut up Sensei." Sasuke said folding his arms, and Kakashi chuckled.

"I'm happy you all made it out of that forest alive, how are you holding up?" Naruto made no move to talk, he was tired. He hasn't been sleeping. He's not so much of an insomniac but he has the occasions where he can't sleep at night. An imbalance in his melatonin maybe.

"Fine, we just have an entire agency to kill, along with two people." Shikamaru said and then Genma was heard.

"Shikamaru Nara Vs Kin." Shikamaru kissed Naruto on the forehead before jumping down, and standing in front of a girl. Naruto laid his head down on the railing listening not so much as watching.

"Begin."

Shikamaru was dodging her senbons, she covered some with bells as to try and distract him but you couldn't do that, this was easy, he made his shadow small under the shadow of the bell with the string she was key on using. Shikamaru was about to end this but then she made a mistake.

"You're pretty good, and good looking."

She started commenting on his looks, Minato and Shikaku looked to Naruto to see his aura dropping, Killer intent being released, not a lot, but enough that to every trained shinobi that it was danger.

"You shouldn't look at what belongs to others." Shikamaru spoke as he connected his shadow, the woman felt her movements still and the killer intent rose, scaring her.

"You have no ring." Naruto head shot up and he started yelling.

"WHAT DID MY FUCKING HUSBAND JUST SAY???? DO YOU HONESTLY WANT TO DIE YOUNG?? BECAUSE ILL KILL YOU FOR THINKING YOU CAN HAVE THAT STUBBORN AND POSSESSIVE FUCKING NARA." Naruto yelled over the railing, his red hair was flailing just like his mothers, Shikamaru only sighed and looked at the girl.

"Well answer him." Shikamaru said and he looked back at the girl. She shuddered and raised her hand in surrender.

"Great." Shikamaru responded and leaned back knocking the woman out against the wall before he headed back to Naruto. Naruto only leaned into Shikamaru calming down and Sasuke chuckled.

"Kami Naruto." Naruto shrugged.

"This is mines and I've staked my claim since we were 14." Naruto said and Shikamaru smiled. Naruto was close to dozing off but his name was called and now he was mad.

"Naruto Uzukaze Vs Kiba Inuzuka." Naruto groaned and jumped down, his hair resting against his back, him yawning.

"We are going to beat you, ready?" Naruto opened one eye, he looked at Kiba and tilted his head.

He was rowdy, truly an Inuzuka. He could see why the Uchiha's didn't want anything to do with them. He only nodded and when they called the match, and a smoke bomb covered Naruto he only stood with his eyes closed and kicked.

The smoked cleared and Kiba was knocked out against the wall and his red diamond glisten and he found his way back to his team and he closed his eyes. He was snuggled into Shikamaru as they waited for Sasuke to fight. Sasuke had his eyes closed until they called his name.