22.

Long white hair made it into the village, it attached to somebody wearing a big scroll, he waved to the civilians and made it to the tower, he opened the door expecting to see Minato, not an Uchiha scribbling on paper in the chair with a Nara smoking while looking out the window and his grandson yelling at Shikamaru to look over some papers.

"You and that fucking cigarette Shikamaru." Naruto said and Shikamaru looked up and held the cigarette out for Naruto only for Naruto to take and smoked some.

"Jiji, you've missed a lot." Naruto said calmly, and Jiraiya only nodded, waiting for the children to explain.

"Explain it to me." Sasuke continued writing.

"Hizuren started what we are finishing, he was the god of Shinobi, feared among the lands, wanting to make this village a military village and successfully did, he lost ever single ally, killed powerful people, and had these ninjas do his bidding, and when he died and my father took over, did people start planing to kill them." Naruto started taking another drag of the cigarette.

The now eighteen years olds were stressed, Naruto and Shikamaru taking up smoking, While Sasuke went over files and files of of everything the past Hokage's has ever done to this village. Sasuke also took up fucking Neji that was the best stress reliever.

"It's a mess, Minato tried to fix it, but Kami it a mess, and we need you Jiraiya, you have to establish our allies, we need to be peaceful, we need serenity. We need to worry about our children, not the sins of the previous Kage." Sasuke said sighing and leaning back.

"Well what's the plan Hokage-sama?" Jiraiya said and Sasuke looked up, handing a scroll to Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya the toad Sannin I have a mission, that I want you to accept." Sasuke said in a authoritative voice and Shikamaru lit another cigarette, since Naruto wasn't giving his first one back.

"I accept." Sasuke smiled.

"I want you to head to Suna, work up a treaty with the Kazekage, we have major bad blood so if a treaty is off the table head home immediately." Jiraiya nodded.

"I'll be back in a week." Jiraiya left and Naruto sat against the couch putting out the cigarette bud.

"You two plan on doing any work?" Sasuke asked and Naruto smiled.

"My clones already finished eliminating the root, Shikamaru didn't do anything but smoke." Naruto said and Shikamaru sighed.

"No work today, too stressed." Naruto sighed and walked over to Sasuke taking a stack.

"Let's make it home in time for dinner, aren't we meeting Itachi's fiancé?" Sasuke chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah but it would go by quicker if Shikamaru helped." A groan was heard and Shikamaru sat down taking some work.

"We love you too Shikamaru." Sasuke said cheekily as the three of them started their work.

6pm came around and Neji came to pick his boyfriend and future husband up from work, they had been dating for a year and Neji was swooning over the younger Uchiha. When he walked in he saw them all arguing, and he only sighed.

"NARUTO GET FUCKING DRESSED, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?" Shikamaru said and Sasuke sighed.

"SHIKAMARU STOP FUCKING YELLING."

"DONT YELL AT MY HUSBAND TEME."

"I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU NARUTO, HURRY OUT THE FUCKING ROOM I NEED TO GET DRESSED."

Neji only sighed and walked in the room, him going right to Sasuke kissing him on the lips, capturing his attention and he was rewarded with arms wrapped around his waist and a hand through that raven hair.