20.

There Naruto was, on the field standing across this shinobi from the sand. His bad feeling in full effect. He told his father before the matches, and saw that now he was accompanied by Shikaku and Fugaku. Naruto looked in the stands to see his mother and Mikoto sitting together, however Yoshino was missing.

He saw all the shinobi in disguised in the stands and he looked at the boy who had such a creepy smile on his face, Naruto was never one for boy clothes so his clothes were closer to feminine than anything.

"You sure you want to take me on? I don't want to hurt such a pretty woman as yourself. I hope your husband doesn't mind." Naruto could feel the air flair in Killer intent, Shikamaru was angry, and that made Naruto feel hot.

"Tell me what you know?" Naruto said as the bell rang for them to fight. Naruto took off after the boy who was quite impressive, he had magnet releases which made it hard for Naruto to get near him.

Under normal circumstances.

One flow of Nature chakra, had Naruto faster than the sand, but the boy only chuckled.

"This village is dead. Sorry for your lost." Naruto backed up and as soon as he did, an explosion was heard by the gates. The siren went off and everybody knew they were under attack. Naruto looked back down and realized the boy was gone and Shikamaru and Sasuke jumped down to Naruto.

They looked at each other and Naruto's immediate concern was their fathers, he looked and didn't see them. However as he wanted to find them but couldn't, Ninja's surrounded the three teens. Both from the sand and from the sound.

They were stuck, they had to fight this crowd. As worried as Naruto was about their fathers, he had to worry about the father of his future children and his children's uncle.

They had to believe they would be okay.

As they were fighting the crowd, they could see that they kept getting surrounded, it was as if this invasion was simple to get them, or to keep them distracted, and for a little it worked, they were preoccupied. Kakashi came to them, along with Matsu and Kossori. Kossori was showing and was careful not to put his baby in danger.

"Head to your fathers now, they are on top of the tower." The teens nodded, running through the crowd and heading to the their fathers, Naruto's heart thumping wildly.

Please make it, please make it. Please make it.

Naruto felt a fear run through his as they turned the corner, as the ran up the wall of the roof and finally made it their eyes widened, their stood Danzo, laughing maniacally as he was surrounded by the siblings from the leaf and somebody they knew very well, standing over the bodies of their fathers.

"You three are late, and you've cost the lives of your fathers." Shikamaru looked and looked and then was gone in a swift move.

"Care to explain..... Mother?" The third person standing over them was Yoshino. She took part in killing them, how could she not. This was her plan, it had been put in motion the minutes the leaf killed her clan and forced her to move here.

"This village killed my clan, made me move here and forced me to marry a man for the sake of his clan. I never loved you all, and regretted that I ever carried you. You are no son of mines, the man I loved was killed thanks to this village, I want it destroyed. I wanted to destroy it!" Sasuke walked and saw the eyes of his father gone, appearing behind Danzo he had a sword pressed against his back.

"Sasuke." Danzo answered curtly, Sasuke didn't say anything. At this point he realized him and his siblings had the worst of luck.

Naruto saw that his father was still breathing and walked over to him, crouching down he checked to see if he could be saved, he couldn't. Minato opened his eyes and looked at his son, lifting his hand to touch his cheek.

"This isn't your fault. This was this villages, I didn't do my research until much later. I love you Naruto and Shikamaru and Sasuke. Their fathers love them and you, please don't cry." It was no use Naruto was crying.

"Oh, the poor Uzukaze is crying. He's loosing his father." Temari spoke and Gaara smirked.

"His father did kill ours, it makes sense that we watch him suffer." Gaara answered and Kankuro chuckled.

"I love you father." Naruto whispered and Minato nodded.

"I knew I would die young, I left everything in the office. You however don't die young." Naruto heard the constant laughing and words behind him but he would wait until his father passed.

"What about my children? You won't see them." Minato chuckled, feeling himself pass.

"I will, take care of your mother." Naruto looked as the light left his fathers eyes, he could hear the slurs and words the sibling chose to throw at him, and he kissed his father on the head.

"How does it feel? To loose your parents? To watched the one that made you die? In front of your eyes?" Gaara said and Naruto stood up. Sasuke still had his sword in the back of Danzo and Shikamaru standing in front of his mother.

"Naru?" Naruto looked up and erupted in power, Sasuke and Shikamaru watched in wonder as his chakra calmed and melted into one, his red hair became red at the top blonde in the middle  and brown at the end.

"You all laid the most innocent men down, because you all were mad at what Hizuren ordered? You all couldn't kill him so you kill those who he sent? Who had no room to argue with their Kage? You all are stupid." Naruto looked up and took one step and the roof rumbled.

"You all angered the wrong trio." Sasuke said placing his sword back in, wanting to do this the bloody way.

"Sorry mother, but I guess I'll be an orphan." That what made Yoshino laugh.

"You and the other two brats." She said but nobody cared, almost as quick as it was to kill the Sannin they killed every enemy that stood on the roof, multiple times.

Blood covering the three as they walked over to their fathers, and as the invasion ended, the shinobi came to the roof to see Naruto wailing over the body of his father. Shikamaru with his hands on his fathers with his eyes closed and Sasuke closing the eye lids of his father, Kurama came him already having his children and he looked at Naruto.

He walked over to Naruto and held him, Naruto stopped crying but was reduced to sniffles. Nobody said anything and lowered their heads, Naruto calmed and stood up.

"Where's my mother?" Naruto asked lowly and the crowd opened to see the bodies of Mikoto and Kushina. Naruto exhaled and Shikamaru pulled him to him.

"Please take the bodies, not my mothers, we will hold a funeral in a week." Sasuke stood up and walked to his brothers.

"We will handle the village from here, we will not allow what has happened today to happen in the future, we will reform it, this village will become a new one." Naruto nodded.

"Starting with us disbursing the councils. Both Shinobi and Civillian." Somebody stepped up.

"Well who's Hokage?" Naruto chuckled.

"Well who else will be Kage?" Naruto answered and everybody thought he meant he would be Kage.

"Sasuke is obviously the best choice here, me and Shikamaru are obviously his advisers." Naruto said and the group nodded and bowed.

Sasuke exhaled but knew why Naruto did this, it was to calm the coup. It was to appease those who wanted the Uchiha's in power, it was obviously so Sasuke wouldn't loose anybody else.

Naruto did it for him, because Sasuke went through a lot, and he couldn't go through anymore. He needed to be happy once again. He needed to open up.

"While we at it, call my grandfather home." Naruto said and they all left taking the bodies, Naruto sighed looking at Shikamaru and Sasuke.

Now what?

~