Chapter Eight

He fucked up. He hadn't meant to kill her yesterday, he had just gotten so angry when the bitch wouldn't tell him where Darcy was.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," he muttered, hitting himself in the head with his balled up fist. If they checked her appointment book they would know who he was.

He had gotten so excited about finding her entry about Darcy that he hadn't even thought of erasing his name. Of protecting himself. He had just gone immediately to the address that was listed by her name and wept with joy that he had found her again.

He brushed his finger over the picture of Darcy he had taken yesterday. She was grinning, so bright and full of life. But it wasn't at him. She had found a new man and that's why he had left her another present. To remind her that he was still here, still fighting for. That he still loved her despite the fact that she ran away from him.

He picked up another picture he had taken of her yesterday, through the window of her bedroom. Her red lace bra hugged her breast lovingly, her pink nipples pushing against the fabric. She had put on a show for him last night, getting him off right there in the front seat of his car. He was getting hard just thinking about it and looking at her pictures.

He set her picture down and undid his jeans to relieve some of the pressure. He didn't want to get off again to just her picture, he wanted the flesh and blood woman on her knees in front of him; swallowing him down.

He knew where she was staying and already had a plan underway. He was going to get Darcy to realize that he was the only one who could love her, and he would even forgive her for finding a new man. He knew that killing him in front of her would scare her, but once she realized he was doing it for them she would understand.

"Soon, baby. I'll be able to hold you real soon," he promised, stroking Darcy's picture one last time. He couldn't wait to feel her skin underneath his fingers and hear her moaning with pleasure in his ear.