Epilogue

Darcy watched as Landon's partner, Jaxon, hit on Lylah and heaved out a sigh, leaning against Maddox's side. She switched her focus to check on her daughter, Parker, still being twirled around in Elijah's arms with Stanford and Damion trailing behind them; begging for a turn with the one year old that had all three of them wrapped around her chubby little fingers.

Maddox slipped his arm over Darcy's shoulders and dropped a kiss to the top of her head, very ready to let his mom take Parker so he could take Darcy back home and strip her out of her wedding dress. She had been driving him crazy since the second she walked down the isle.

"You know, Parker is gonna have a hell of a time dating when she gets older," Darcy muttered, leaning further into Maddox's side. The last year and nine months of their lives had been a whirlwind, but it had been magical. And now they officially were a family, a love story that would continue to grow until they were buried in the ground.

"That's definitely fine with me. She doesn't need to date until she's thirty anyway," Maddox teased, his heart so full of happiness and love that it felt like it was going to burst. He would forever be thankful that she finally got that he loved her through her thick head all those nights ago and took a chance on the two of them working it out. He couldn't imagine his life without Darcy and Parker in it.