•6•

"TaeTae!" Jeongguk yells from his room

"Yeah!" Taehyung yells back confused

"I need help." Jeongguk says poking his head through the crack in the door.

"What did you do this time?" Taehyung asks seeing Jeongguk's guilty smile plastered on his face

"I may or may not have accidentally knocked over your glass tiny box tim....heh." Jeongguk says laughing nervously.

"Jeongguk~ that was expensive!" Taehyung whines.

"I'm sorry, I'll save up and buy you another one." Jeongguk says looking genuinely sorry.

"Jeongguk it's fine I can buy another one." Taehyung says

"Please~" Jeongguk whines sticking out his bottom lip in a pout and showing his best puppy dog eyes.

Taehyung turns around to see Jeongguk's eyes starting to fill with tears. "Ok, you can buy it Gukkie." Taehyung says his heart melting at how adorable Jeongguk looked.

"Yay!" Jeongguk says his bunny smile showing as he jumps up and wraps his legs around Taehyung's waist and his arms around his neck.

Taehyung rests his hands on Jeongguk's back afraid that he'll freak out if he put his hands on his ass. Jeongguk smiles into Taehyung's neck as he continues hugging him tightly. Jeongguk removes his head from Taehyung's neck and faces him still smiling widely. Taehyung can't help but chuckle at Jeongguk's adorableness.

"I'll be sure to find the exact one TaeTae" Jeongguk says still smiling. Jeongguk removes his legs from around Taehyung's waist, taking Taehyung's hand and running downstairs making Taehyung stumble a few times.

"What is it Gukkie?" Taehyung asks confused.

"Well as part of my apology I would like to go to the fair they have running for this week. We can ride the Zipper, Tornado, Win prizes, eat cotton candy, and most of all go on the Ferris wheel." Jeongguk says jumping up onto the counter swinging his legs which is something he does when he's really excited about something.

"We're going now? It's 6 PM." Taehyung says

"I don't care I really wanna go, it's the last day of the fair and I wanna go until when they close at 11:30." Jeongguk says.

"Well we can go then. Well probably run into Namjoon and Jin somewhere or catch them making out in the bathrooms." Taehyung says.

"Oh my god really TaeTae? You're worried about Namjin?" Jeongguk asks pushing himself off the counter.

"I mean, they go every year on the last day, so we'll probably run into them making out or something when were there anyways." Taehyung says

"Wouldn't be the first time." Jeongguk mumbles

Taehyung chuckles grabbing his sweater since it's a colder than usual since it's almost May. (A/N ok story time quickly, we missed like 5 weeks in total this year for school because we had so much snow. Only 3 full days of school from January-Beginning of May. Guess what didn't have to make any of it up. Lucky me :) )

—————————————————

"Taehyung~ I'm terrified of this!" Jeongguk says clearly terrified as they're standing in front of the zipper. (Never been on this myself, never will in my life)

"Wanna go do something else?" Taehyung asks worried as Jeongguk turns paler the more closer they get to the ride.

"Y-Yes." Jeongguk says resisting the urge to vomit all over the person in front of them.