•7•

"Yay! Thank you TaeTae!" Jeongguk says squealing when Taehyung hands him the teddy bear he wanted.

"Anything for you." Taehyung says his arm on Jeongguk's waist to help pull him out of the way of where people are walking and giving them judging glares.

"Tae, I'm hungry." Jeongguk says whining a little.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asks sweetly

"I want a funnel cake and cheese curds please." Jeongguk says smiling.

"Ok my little bunny." Taehyung says ruffling Jeongukk's hair and walking over to the food stand Jeongguk following behind him. Taehyung reaches the front and a lady who looks be in her mid to early 20's bites her lip slightly when she sees Taehyung.

"I would like a funnel cake and cheese curds please." Taehyung says.

"That'll be $7.00." She says. Taehyung hands her the money and she gives the food to Taehyung with a piece a paper with it.

Hey I'm Taeha! I thought you were cute. Here's my number if you ever want to call me.
xxx-xxx-xxxx
~Love Taeha

Taehyung rolls his eyes and tosses the paper in to the trash making Jeongguk confused.

"Why did you do that? She looked nice." Jeongguk says.

"Her name is Taeha, she only wanted me for my dick I could tell, she was biting her lip and staring at me the whole time like she wanted my dick." Taehyung says handing the funnel cake to Jeongguk. Jeongguk smiles widely his bunny smile showing.

"They put a strawberry, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup on it. They never do that whenever I come here with Seokjin and Jimin." Jeongguk says picking up the strawberry and licking off the chocolate and taking a bite out of it.

"Enjoying it? You look like you're enjoying it a little too much." Taehyung says laughing.

"Oh shit, sorry I didn't mean for it to look like that at all." Jeongguk says face turning red.

"It's fine, we should get home soon. It's getting late." Taehyung says.

"Shit, it's 11:30 PM, we have school tomorrow we need to get home." Jeongguk says grabbing Taehyung's hand and rushing to their car. Jeongguk turns the key to the ignition.

"It's going to be a fast ride Tae, better hold on." Jeongguk says buckling his seatbelt.

"Wait wha- AHH!!" Taehyung says screaming when they zoom out of the parking lot.

"Jesus Christ Jeongguk we'll be home before midnight can you slow down because I swear we're going to die." Taehyung says panic in his voice

"Sorry, I was panicking." Jeongguk says the car slowing down to the speed limit.

Taehyung finally breathes when the car finally goes the speed limit. Taehyung glances over at Jeongguk his knuckles white at how hard he's clutching the steering wheel. Taehyung takes one of Jeongguk's hands off the steering wheel taking it into his rubbing Jeongguk's hand feeling how tense Jeongguk is.

"Gukkie, you need to relax. Veins are protruding from your hand and neck." Taehyung says.

Jeongguk takes a deep breath and breathes out slowly, some of the tenseness leaving his body but some still there. Taehyung smiles gently at Jeongguk when he sees the veins in his neck and hands relax and aren't so visible anymore. Taehyung continues rubbing Jeongguk's hand, his muscles relaxing more at the calming sensation a faint blush painting his cheeks.

Jeongguk stop blushing over the little gestures and things he does. Jeongguk says mentally scolding himself. But at the same time he's adorable, when he smiles his lips form into a heart, he's the sweetest, gives amazing cuddles, and he's absolutely breathtaking. Jeongguk says to himself biting his lip to prevent a small moan escaping from his lips. Taehyung Chuckles upon seeing Jeongguk blushing furiously and the dazed expression on his face.

"What's so funny?" Jeongguk asks snapping out of his thoughts when he hears Taehyung laughing.

"It's just that your expression and how bad you're blushing." Taehyung says laughing.

"Shut up!" Jeongguk says his face turning redder and playfully slapping Taehyung's arm as they pull into Jeongguk's driveway.

"I find it adorable. Seeing my little bunny all flustered and embarrassed, it's adorable." Taehyung says ruffling Jeongguk's Hair.

Jeongguk whines fixing his hair. Jeongguk unlocks the front door and is immediately greeted with the cool air coming from the air conditioner. Jeongguk plops onto the couch immediately curling up into a blanket Rosé knitted for him. Jeongguk hums and gets comfortable under the warmth of the blanket.

"Someone looks comfortable." Taehyung says walking over to Jeongguk.

"Mmmmmm, I'm tired. TaeTae sleep wif me." Jeongguk says giving his best effort at puppy dog eyes towards Taehyung.

"Well for that we'll have to go to the bed because I can't fit in this couch." Taehyung says squatting down to the couch.

"That's okay, as long ash you sleef wif me." Jeongguk says making grabby hands to Taehyung. Taehyung rolls his eyes and smiles slightly before picking Jeongguk up bridal style and taking him upstairs to his bedroom.

Taehyung opens the door skillfully as he's done this at least a million times since he moved in with Jeongguk a year ago. Taehyung gently places Jeongguk on the bed wrapping him up in the blanket he had just a few minutes ago. Jeongguk smiles as he snuggles under the warmth of the blanket. Taehyung takes off his shirt and slips on a pair of sweat pants. Taehyung lays down next to Jeongguk pressing a light kiss to his forehead.

"Love you Gukkie." Taehyung says smiling at the younger.

"Love you to Taehyungie." Jeongguk says as sleep over takes his body.

Taehyung stays awake not being able to fall asleep. The moonlight as the only light in the room, Taehyung glances down at the peacefully sleeping boy with his hands balled up against his bare chest and his mouth parted slightly. Taehyung smiles at the younger wrapping his arm around Jeongguk's waist making Jeongguk squirm a little bit before melting into the warmth of Taehyung.

The younger cuddled up against Taehyung peacefully sleeping would make you think he's a boy with no problems, no insecurities, no pain, no family problems, no struggles. But under all that is pain, problems, insecurities, struggles, depression, and family problems. Taehyung sighs rubbing Jeongguk's waist with his thumb resting his chin on the younger's head.

"I wish there was a way I could help you. You're too damn beautiful to have people degrading your appearance and calling you worthless." Taehyung says quietly as Jeongguk squirms a little.

"Taehyungie I love you, don't ever leave me." Jeongguk whines in his sleeping making Taehyung's cheeks turn a faint pink and a smile forming on his face.

"I love you too Gukkie, I'll never leave your side." Taehyung says pressing another gentle kiss To Jeongguk's forehead slowly falling asleep. Jeongguk smiles upon hearing what Taehyung said before falling back asleep.

———————————-
Another short one I know.

I killed a spider earlier so now I'm terrified that it's friends are plotting my death as of right now.

Me writing the last few paragraphs like:

Context: MY TAEKOOK FEELSSSSSSSSSS!! *dies*

XoXo
~Frankie 💕

Word Count: 1186