•9•

"Hey Jeongguk? Can I talk to you please? In private please?" Taehyung asks interrupting the conversation Jeongguk was having with Hoseok.

"Yeah, Sorry Hoseok we'll continue talking later." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's hand and drags him to the empty Janitor's closet. He closes the door Behind Jeongguk and pulls the chain to the singular lightbulb hanging from the ceiling that's threatening to fall and shatter. Taehyung takes a deep breath and looks at Jeongguk trying his best to give him all his attention.

"What is it pumpkin?" Jeongguk asks

Taehyung takes another deep breath and wipes his sweaty hands on his pants. "Soooooo Jeongguk I saw one of your porn videos the other day." Taehyung says quickly but slow enough for Jeongguk to understand him.

"Oh shit." Jeongguk says immediately covering his face with his hands as his face flushed red from embarrassment.

"How many did you see?" Jeongguk asks his voice muffled slightly.

"A few, it was before I realized it was you. If I knew it was you Jeongguk I would've stopped immediately. I didn't know until a few days ago." Taehyung says quickly removing Jeongguk's hands from his face.

Jeongguk looks down at his feet. "How did you know it was me?" Jeongguk asks still looking at his feet his voice quiet.

"Your normal voice slipped by accident and I immediately knew it was you. I could also tell by the bunny smile you had on your face." Taehyung says nervously scratching his neck.

"You won't tell anyone right?" Jeongguk asks grabbing both of Taehyung's hands and swinging them a little from side to side.

"I promise, it's our secret." Taehyung says.

"Thank you, I love you so damn much!" Jeongguk says as his bunny smile appears on his face making the older smile.

"I love you more." Taehyung says

Jeongguk smiles and gently kisses Taehyung. Taehyung places his hands on Jeongguk's waist while Jeongguk places his hands on his Neck, his thumbs gently and slowly rubbing his Jawline.

"Anyways, is there another reason you brought me in here? Besides telling me that you accidentally watched my porn videos." Jeongguk asks pulling away and placing his forehead against Taehyung's.

"I mean there's this nice park I found that is beautiful and you might like it." Taehyung says

"Where is it and what is it like?" Jeongguk asks his face lighting up.

"You have find our for yourself tonight, it's going to be just us 2 and we're going to Stargaze, KISS under the moonlight, cuddle, and end the night off with something special." Taehyung says

"Can you please tell me now, I can't hold my curiosity." Jeongguk says sticking his bottom lip out into a pout.

"No can do, hold that curiosity and wait 5 more hours." Taehyung says.

"Fine, boyfriend." Jeongguk says gazing into Taehyung's eyes.

"JUST FUCK ALREADY!"

"Author will you stop randomly popping up?" Taheyung asks turning to me.

"Sorry, I am the author after all so I can appear whenever I want bitches." I say sass in my voice.

"Can you please leave?" Jeongguk asks nicely.

"Of course, todaloo!" I say smiling and waving before walking out the door.

"She's going to get annoying." Taehyung says