•12• + Epilogue

This story has over 2000+ words which is probably the longest chapter I've ever written
———————————-

"Baby~" Jeongguk whines as Taehyung's arms pull him closer to his body not letting the younger go.

"No, you're mine and always will be, my gukkie." Taehyung says holding Jeongguk closer.

It's currently 11:30 AM on a Sunday morning. The 2 boys have been up for 3 hours but haven't moved an inch from the bed. (me) Jeongguk keeps trying to wiggle his way out of Taehyung's arms but immediately gets pulled back in tighter by Taehyung. 

Jeongguk sticks his bottom lip out in a pout and looks up at Taehyung. "You win." Taehyung says releasing his grip from Jeongguk's waist. Jeongguk gets out of their shared bed in just his boxers and oversized Gray sweater.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" Taehyung asks with a whine laced with his voice. Jeongguk rolls his eyes and smiles as he kisses Taehyung's lips.

"Happy now?" Jeongguk asks.

"I'm always happy around you my little teddy bear." Taehyung says booping Jeongguk's nose with his index finger.

Jeongguk giggles and pecks Taehyung's lips before grabbing a pair of blue skinny jeans not bothering to change his sweater, 1.) Because he's too lazy to right now, 2.) He can't find anything good to wear, and 3.) He doesn't have any other clean clothes.

"You look absolutely stunning baby." Taehyung says wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's waist.

"I love you so much little Tae Bear." Jeongguk says his bunny smile showing for the first time in weeks.

"I love you more." Taehyung says before catching Jeongguk's lips with his.

"I want to be with you forever."

~3 years later~

You know how 20% of people don't end up with their high school first love?

Well Taehyung and Jeongguk were one of the lucky few that managed to stay together despite their arguments and disagreements. But one thing that can't ever break them apart is, how madly in love they are with each other.

Namjoon and Seokjin got married and are now the fathers of a lovely 4 year old little girl and a 3 year old little boy. Lee Chae-rin and Kwon Ji-yong.

Jimin is didn't manage to achieve his dream of becoming an Actor, he switched majoring in Dance with Hoseok. Jimin and Hoseok help teach some incoming Bighit Entertainment trainees, Huening Kai, Choi Soo-bin, Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu, and Kang Taehyun.

Yoongi became a producer for Bighit Entertainment after he graduated college and helps produce songs for Heize, Lee So-ra, Epik High, and Suran's Wine.

Taehyung started majoring in the medical field to be a vet.

Jeongguk on the other hand is a stay at home mother for His and Taehyung's dog Yeontan.

It's been 3 years since Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa debuted as apart of Blackpink, they are all doing well and have gained lots of fans over the last 3 years.

"Tar bear? When are we going to get married? We've been together for almost 5 years." Jeongguk asks laying his arms on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm going to say or else it won't be a surprise baby." Taehyung says as he sits infringe of his computer completing and Essay for his class with Ms Bae.

"It doesn't matter when, I still love you. My Taebear." Jeongguk says

"I love you to my little Jeongukkie." Taehyung says