•8•

Oof it's been a hot minute since I updated hasn't it?
———————————————————
"Taehyungie~" Jeongguk slurs out as he's clutching on to a beer bottle.

"Jeongguk, you're 17 and underage. You can't drink!" Taehyung says grabbing the bottle from Jeongguk's hands and dumping the rest of the contents in the sink and throwing the empty bottles away.

"What the fuck caused this?" Taehyung asks trying his best to mask the anger in his voice.

"I was thinking of another man with you and I got sad because it wasn't me.Will it ever be me?" Jeongguk says his eyes tearing up and his bottom lip sticking out. Taehyung sighs as his expression softens seeing Jeongguk tear up.

"Jeongguk, that'll never happen I love you to the moon and back. Another man could never make me feel the same way I feel when I'm around you." Taehyung says putting his hands on Jeongguk's waist and smiling sweetly at him.

"Taehyung, you can be a dick sometimes but i still love you more than just a friend. Nothing change how I feel about yo-"

Taehyung's lips crash onto Jeongguk's immediately sobering him up. Jeongguk melts into the kiss and wraps arms around Taehyung's neck and pulls them closer. Taehyung slowly pulls away and puts his forehead against Jeongguk's.

"You didn't even let me fini-"

Taehyung kisses Jeongguk again. "I already know you're head over heels for me you didn't exactly hide it well Gukkie." Taehyung says chuckling slightly.

"I was that obvious?" Jeongguk asks his mind still hazy from their kiss.

"Yes, I mean the way you blushed really hard when ever I would just hug you, the way you acted, you were also a hell of a lot shy around me more than the others, you would giggle at everything I said I did like a high school girl." Taehyung says

"But we are highschoo-"

"Irrelevant, anyways I love you too more than just a friend." Taehyung says kissing Jeongguk again

"OH MY GOD TAEKOOK IS REAL!!"

"Really author?" Jeongguk asks looking in my direction.

"Sorry I'll go." I say putting my phone away and walking out the door.

Jeongguk laughs and pecks Taehyung's lips and smiles at him. "I've got work to do." Jeongguk says walking towards the doorway of the kitchen.

"What kind of work baby~" Taehyung says.

"Work That remains private until I want it said." Jeongguk says "Also call me Baby or Baby Boy more because it feels like I'm yours."

"Will do Baby Boy~" Taehyung says chuckling and kissing Jeongguk before letting him go to his room to do his work.

———————————————
*here's where the quote in my description comes into play 😉*

Jeongguk sets up his camera putting on his mask and sitting in front of the camera on his knees, his legs spread a little bit. He changed into his favorite pair of lace lingerie and thing high black socks paired with of course his mask and his bunny ears head band. Jeongguk immediately goes live and viewers instantly flood the chat.