...4...

Corry stepped outside his house to see Riz waiting on the bench.

"So what's the news, screwing with her yet?"

"Shut-Up man, that's not happening anytime soon."

"I know she likes you, she is actually so pretty, slim in shape, big brown eyes, cute pink, thin lips. Only wandering now how her hair would be. Even someone gay like Naveed can't fight off the urge to fuck her." Said Corry as they walked to the school passing many cars by the road.

"No, she seems a little different, don't act all over her, she seems offended all the time. If you look at her she thinks your a perve if you give her a small wave she thinks you're trying to fuck with her, I get it that she's a practicing Muslim, but it's wrong trying to act so..."

"Seems like yeah fancy her," Corry snickered.

"Oh, shut-up!" 

"No, wait she walks this way now-" Corry was interrupted in his worry.

"Talking about me?" asked a voice from behind. She stood there with a smile plastering her lips.

"No... we-"

"Tell you what Riz Nawaz," she said walking up to him. "It's not about the religion, I get so offensive of, it's seeing your this side with the manwhore, how you act when you are with him," She growled tilting her face to Corry.

"Hey, I am not a man-"

"Aye, shut it. Not talking to you," she then glared straight into Riz's eyes, "it's offensive to you, I act offended because you're a Muslim, you talk about trying to screw girls up- I am sorry. If my behaviour is hurting your bitch of feelings, I can't do anything about that can I?" She waited for Riz to response, but Riz didn't say anything but just brushed his lips against her cheek unexpectedly.

"You talk about fucking with me, you want to don't you-" she stayed in his loose grip as he caressed her cheek with his narrow finger. He gave her another kiss but she pushed him away. She was red.

"Sorry, your such a pig, I tell you your faults like that and you don't care! I hate people like you Riz Nawaz." She gave him another push and began to run as fast as she could straight to school.

Riz looked over to Corry with a small smile, "how was that, look I tell you I can't give another sign to her if that wasn't good enough-"

 "It was average, she reacted much better than Missy when I kissed her unexpectedly, got a pain down my face! She does like you, or else she would kill you and the lecture she gave before was basically saying she likes you in her own way. So what are yeah doing about it, huh man?"

"Nothing and shut-up Corrie, so how's the affair with the headmistress going?"

"It's all a mistake, I really should know better than to go having an affair with the teacher really- but I really don't, we've ended."

"I think that's the first thing you've ever said right, in this whole school year- it was a toxic relationship she was old enough to be your mother- I love that you've understood though."

LUNCH

"Thanks for helping me on this, but what are we gonna do?" asked Martin to the bright-dressed teacher.

"Well, Bro-"

"None of that."

"Okay, sorry" Mr. Hassan put up his hands defensively. "Look we need to put child services on the line, cause if Sian or Mrs. Oaks do it first you'll be wrapped in a grimy blanket on the ground of some jail cell. So let's say we do that and I will send all the proof I've got-"

"Show me the proof first-"

"You addicted to porn or somethin-"

"Hussain I am doing this for the sake of my whole career that's on the line-"

"Okay fine," he opened his mobile and went on his account. "here, disgusting really-"

"This doesn't look photoshopped-"

"It's not, she said you did it form the biggest photoshopper's shop in all of Ackley Bridge, no joke Martin, she's a liar."

A lot of Mr. Hassan and Hussain and Mr. Hussain and Hassan- I get very confused! Soory

Please vote and comment, thanks for reading give me suggestions.