...11...

Sam and Mrs. Carter went into the School Trek for the Valley Trust to meet with the Case Filer for Martin Evershed and Riz was left with Izza alone in the waiting room.

"Are you crying?" He asked Izza.

"I just found out my own neighbour was trying to fuck me."

"Izza I think those are just rumours, spread by Candice and Sam."

"Why would they lie?"

"Because Sam and Nasreen were in a relationship before she left Sam. So they are most likely fucking each other and hating each other. Whatever it is Izza it's alright," Riz smiled his killer-smile.

"No, but I was literally stripped and so wet- it makes no sense!" She began to sob.

Riz smiled at how cute she was, "It's okay Nas is gay by the way... just saying, she might have-"

"But that's so wrong!" Izza began to shake her pale countenance, "I am not going to her house anymore!"  

"Fine Princess, don't. Anyways thank you for coming with me."

She wiped her beautiful eyes and smiled. "You're welcome... Corrie is your best friend so I decided that-"

"It was because of me?" Riz asked teasingly, Izza looked confused.

"That's not what I said-"

"That's kinda what I heard and what you kinda meant," he said cocking an eyebrow. 

"Shut-up," she said and she slid back on the bench and began to smile.