...5...

Sam took her tray and began walking to the lone blonde girl.

"Hey, Candice?" she asked when Candice didn't answer.

"Oh yeah sorry? Where you saying something," she asked getting out of her trance. 

"Nothing, how's everything going around the house where you live in?" she asked.

"Nothings same without yeah. You're-"

"I didn't have a choice, did I? Forced me to leave-"

"Could've left with a few of your sweaters- smell horrible!" Both of them cracked into laughter. "Thank-you for babysitting Jamie."

"Candice really? We're sisters, just because I left doesn't change the way you talk to me- your acting so-"

"I am sorry, I can't believe Grandpa was actually thinking of abortion with me- it was crazy!"

"I would never let that happen, but sorry I wasn't there those days-"

"Now you're acting super weird- this ain't like you."  

"So are you in contact with Jordan?"

"No, guess I need to learn how to move on I guess-"

"You could have told me, I'd straighten up his attitude can't believe he did that on prom!"

"Well, it is what it is. How about you and Nasreen-"

"We're done, like actually done. She left me at the time I need her I should not compromise if she comes back crying."

"Got any other girl up to your pretty sleeve?" Candice asked innocently.

"No-"

"Nay! I see how you look at that Izza girl-"

"We haven't really talked yet!"

"That's not really hard yeah know!"

"NO! plus I don't actually really like her- just admire her for her behaviour."

"She's cute, yeah know!"

"Ahe no."

Samir opened the door to his father's shop. "Hey, baba-"

"Assalamualiakum son, when is your coronation- when are you going back to Ackley Bridge?" Asked his dad while giving a customer his change.

"Tomorrow, actually can't wait to see Emma and all the students-"

"They've really missed you, haven't they?"

"They have, sorry for bringing Emma up-"

"No son, she's the pride of your heart as a lover, no need to be sorry for thinking or talking about her." The older man said putting a hand on Samir's shoulder.

Sam walked to her next class which was LA with Mr. Evershed he was kind of avoiding her and not picking on her whenever he asked a question, she was a little annoyed of his behaviour. She opened the door and sat down on her assigned seat by Chloe.

"Hey, Mr. Evershed we heard you shouted at Mrs. Oaks today-"

"Thankyou zain  for the passing comment and no nothing like that happened-"

"Well Hayley and me heard you this morning with Mr. Hassan in her room crying out loud about doing sex with Sam and Corry!" Chloe shouted.

"What the fuck?!" Sam got up from her seat.