...13...

"Thank you for coming back for me, it was quite a move I didn't think Hassan you would take. Mostly with a bunch of teenagers," Martin said popping watermelon gum into his mouth.

"Your welcome, I mean it was mostly Izza and Riz and Sam and Alya. I just did the last part of convincing Mandy." Accepting a piece of gum from his co-worker.

"Sam did this as well?"

"Yeah," he said with a nod. Hassan eyed him a little suspiciously and shook off the thought. Chewing on the gum.

"The others are at the Valey trust?"

"Yea, Martin... I don't wanna say anything that'll offend you- I just want you to know that Mandy and Sam and Riz and Izza probably are doing a lot to scandalize Ms. Oaks. we took your name off the-"

"I know what you're saying, but I have students who need the best of me. I have students who want the best of me. Who doesn't just want me to screw with em'. They want a teacher who wan preach and teach and yeah them." 

Hassan couldn't say anything after that. Martin had it all under control, he thought. Hassan had no reason to worry.

Alright, I am super sorry about the small chapters, but because of Covid-19, my school is obviously shut down. I am obviously very sad about that. We moved to Alberta a couple of months ago, so short chapters coming up. Goodbye.