...9...

Hussain and Alya got out of the car to the police station. They both walked inside and came to the front desk to find a young woman sitting and a police officer searching at a file.

"We are here on behalf of Corrie Wilson and Martin Evershed..." Hassan announced.

"Okay then, we'll proceed with Martin-" the blonde police-officer said.

"No I am with Martin, she'll be with the kid," he pointed to Alya, who gave a weak smile, almost in embarrassment like I-am-sorry-that-I-am-with-a-loser-like-that. 

"Alright, you go with me to talk to Martin- kid you stay here," he had a warning in his voice, almost like a hitch in-breath or his tone sounded annoyed/tired-from-little-highschoolers-who-keep-ruining-my-day-and-can't-keep-out-of-trouble. 

"Fine, Alya go sit down while I clear up Martin's-"

"You ain't clearing up anything, the charges against him are going on trial-"

"They're wrong, let me clear em' up and then you can arrest Mrs. Sian, but I am tellin' you Martin Evershed is not guilty, I've got all proof necessary!"  

The police-officer wanted to speak, but Hassan kept going on and pulled out his phone and convinced the police officer in Muslim-Desi way.

"Fine, Fine, Fine, Fine fine FINE!" The police officer quickly ran into the hallway and opened the jail cell to the injured man, blood was falling from his temple.

"Hassan?!" Martin smiled.

"I am here to fix my mistakes," Hassan looked down feeling ashamed.

Martin smile turned into a smirk, he is actually so cute. Martin thought.

"Martin what are you thinking about? I am sorry.. I jus-"

"Stop with the stuttering, son get me and Corrie out of here or Samantha's mother'll kill me-" he said pointing to the the smirking figure.

"I am not going to ask."

Alya stood then she saw two police officer coming with Corrie.

His face lit up and he gave a teasing smile, "Wa, wa, am I surprised? You actually came."

"Not for you loser, for my brother and your girlfriend!" Alya said blushing slightly.

Corrie's smile grew wider, "you jealous?"

"Of a student like you?" she laughed but turned a deeper shade of pink.