11

All too soon, our trip comes to an end and we are back in Atlanta. It feels good to be home, although I do miss the fresh, salty air of Los Paraiso.

At the airport, a black Mercedes Benz G Wagon is waiting for us and immediately our bags are loaded into it. Henry surprisingly gets into the drivers seat.

"What about your driver?" I ask him as I get into the passenger seat.

"I gave him the day off. I do remember a time when you liked me driving." He says shooting me a sexy smirk.

Oh lord. This man is trying to kill me.

He knows that I find it ridiculously sexy to watch him driving and it seems like he is trying to put me on edge right now. How I still have a need for him is shocking because for the past few days all we've done is fuck, make love and then fuck some more. I can't complain though. Those days were absolute bliss.

As he begins the drive to the Wallace estate, I try to act unbothered as I inconspicuously watch him in the corner of my eyes. Something about Henry driving, fully in control, turns me on badly. He's traded his suits for casual clothing this weekend and now he has on a white polo shirt and cream colored khaki pants. His eyes are concealed by dark sunshades that leave me craving to see his dark grey eyes once more.

I realize a second too late that I had been staring at him again and he noticed if that slight smile tugging at the corner of his lips was anything to go by. I immediately look away, choosing to look outside the window instead as a slight blush comes to my face. Something about this man makes me feel like a teenage girl all over again.

"It's okay, mi amor. You can stare all you want. I'm all yours." He tells me, a small smirk on his face as he sends me a wink.

I'm all yours.

Something about those words has my mood turn slightly sour. We had been living on the edge, a fairy tale, for the past few days allowing things to just be, but now we are back in Atlanta. Reality will soon set in. Would things still be the same? Would they go back to the way it was before? It's can't, right? Not after all that has been said and done this past weekend. If it does, I don't think I would be able to handle it. I feel the doubts slowly creeping in one by one and the what if's presenting themselves.

As if sensing my train of thoughts, Henry's big hand envelopes my small ones that were nervously tugging on each other. We share a brief, intense look that succeeds in reassuring me.

With a small sigh and a content smile on my face, I allow myself relax. As long as I have him and my children, nothing else matters. The rest will eventually fall into place.

The End.

A/N:

Holy shit guys!!! This is officially my first complete story. I'm so ecstatic right now!

I wouldn't have done it without the support of you all though, that's for sure. So, thank you! Thank you for all the views, the votes, the comments! They made me want to keep writing and now I'm done with this book.

I'm gonna miss all the characters in this book, honestly. Especially the kids Jason and Jamie. And of course, Henry😉

What characters are you gonna miss the most?

There will be an epilogue for this book later but for now I'm working on a new book called Hatefully in Love. It's not a sequel though. It's an entirely different story.

Once I get the first chapter posted, I will also post the epilogue of this book.

Thank you for everything and please don't forget to VOTE if you enjoyed this chapter, comment your thoughts and keep sharing.
❤️❤️

Please check out my new book The Personal Affair. I promise you won't regret it!

Date completed: August 24th, 2019.
Published: August 30th, 2019.