38

Unknown:

are u high

I never left my room in the past hour

Me:

what...

u hugged and kissed me and everything???

Unknown:

who did I'll kill him

Me:

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID

YOU EVEN SAID U MISSED ME

Unknown:

why the fuck would i admit to missing you

not that I do

Me:

you called me hot too lmao

thanks daddy 😊

Unknown:

that wasn't me u lil shit

im pissed fuck off

Me:

who the fuck was it then

Unknown:

check what's inside

-

You place your phone beside you and turn to the box of doughnuts. It sits on your nightstand, desolate and lonely.

Reluctantly, you tilt open the lid to properly observe it's contents. There was only one doughnut in the box, and on it was a letter engraved into the icing.

V

V? What was that supposed to mean?

Shrugging in disinterest, you dump the box into the trash.

-

After being holed up in your room for so long, you decide to go outside the premises and visit your abandoned home. Since it looked like you'll be living here majority of the time, you needed most of your accessories and clothes.

Flinging on a hoodie which covers most of your face, you sneak out.

You climb out of the hole and land on the fresh earth, a frosty breeze biting onto your skin in an instant. Breath pale against the numbing air, you glance up at the heavy sky.

Winter, huh...

You unlock the door of your isolated house, shivering slightly as you creaked up the stairs. The rooms were the same as always, except now they were forsaken and more depressing than usual.

Shoving most of your clothes into a bag, you leave the house, not wanting to stay any longer in the monstrosity you once called home.

-

When you arrive back, you are greeted by Lisa, Mark and the other kids who were experimented on. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin surround them, a pen and folder resting on their hands.

''Where did you go?'' Lisa asks inquisitively, eyes trailing down to the bag in your hand.

''Had to get some supplies'' you answer, eyes fixated on the three boys in confusion. ''You guys lookin like scientists''