First date

After few yards they finally park the bike in parking lot. Then entered into the hotel. They felt a bit out because they both are in casuals and not at all looking like billanaire kids.

"I'm feeling a bit out of this place. Why did you build this costly hotel??" he asked making her roll her eyes.

"Well, you can't expect me to come here in casuals. And you're forgetting who we are the kids of billanaire." she said walking up to reception.

A girl was wearing saree uniform, hanu made a strict orders for uniforms and rules in hotel. But this receptionist was looking at them lowly as they are wearing normal clothes,they both are looking like a middle class students even though they both are looking beautiful.

"How can I help you??" she said slight annoyed.

"Um.... We have a reservation in restaurant." she tried to act cool but she was really getting annoyed of her and her hunger was not helping it.

"May I know your names??" as she asked question a man who was wearing suite looking like manager of hotel was looking for someone he was very nervous.

"Hanu chowdary and Rithick chateerji!!" as soon as she said words manager snap to look at them surprisingly. He was waiting for them when he was looking around the work. His phone was ranged with Mrs.Lalitha the PA of CEO who looks after company in his absence. He never really saw CEO nor anyone did.

She called him saying that special guest comming to the hotel for dinner but she also mentioned to make it romantic and give them privacy. She strictly stated that they are very special guest and take good care of them. If they find any wrong in dining in hotel his job in danger.

Hanu raised an eyebrow at him to get him out of his trance. He immediately composed himself "Hello, mam!! I'm waiting for you. Please this way!!" he justered them into lobby, the receptionist was dumbfound seeing this. Manager never attended normal customers but now he was taking extra care about them.

Seeing him talking about the hotel facilities "Mr.Mohan, if you are going to talk us about the hotel. It will be really a waste because we both know about the hotel and please show us table it's already late. We both didn't eat anything till now!!" it's already late for dinner if he was going to tell them about hotel history which she knows from the first it will make her annoyed.

He taken them to lift and pressed the last floor, Hanu was confused as it was only allowed to CEO or very special guests that to only for her family. She makes sure she will have special room for in hotel of every city. "Isn't that floor was allowed to CEO??"

"Lalitha madam said to give this floor to you." she nodded. Finally they reached the floor it will only open with pass code which the only manager know. The floor was divided into two parts half of it filled with terrace also swimming pool and other is penthouse.

But the thing is terrace is filled with romantic lights and candles."Don't you think it's over!!" she asked or more than stated. Manager just shrugged his shoulders.
"I'm sure it's Lakshmi aunty idea." rithick said with teasing smile.

She just ignored him before saying her and his orders to manager. After manager went away she turned to look at him with smile "I think it's our first date!!" she winked at him.

He smiled before pulling her into her "So, my wife started to become romantic atleast trying to be. I'm happy!!" she playfully glared at him.

"Do you want to see my penthouse?? It's my first hotel and my private home!!"

"I would love to!!" she pulled him towards to the door she put her fingerprint on scanner and put some code which he recognized has her birthday.

She showed him all penthouse suite which is very luxurious and also beautiful. They also have some of her awards, she started to tell him about all the stories like a small girl waving her hands. She just listen to her leaning on desk with folding arms and smile on his face.