Mehandi

Next day chowdary's are sitting in the living room "Hanu, you have to go and get clothes stitching done. I already told Anand, nandhu also will be there with you."

"Okay!!" she nodded in the same time anand enterd the room.

"Let's go, sweety!! I have another work to do." she nodded at him before getting the bag.

They both went in a car with her in passenger seat, Nandhu in back seat, anand driving car. Even though Hanu protested they insisted on sit in passenger seat. He stopped suddenly, "What happened??" he smirked before getting down, Nandhu to get down with him.

Rithick entered the drive seat winked at her. She only look at him with surprise and confused expression with mouth wide open.

"Sweety, close your mouth before insects go into!!" anand said making her shut her mouth.

Before she can ask anything "Come fast, don't wonder around. Call me when you come back!!" Anand said before getting on the bike.

Rithick turned to her with smile and kissed her softly on her lips. She couldn't help but reciprocate it. "I missed you!!" he said giving her another peck.

"I missed you too and what is this??"

"Well, It's all the plan. Seeing our faces our mothers make it planned without grandmas involving. So, here I am!!" he said making her nodd.

"My family is understandable. Let's go we have to get my clothes though!!" he nodded before pecking her lips and started car.

"You look beautiful in this attire. You really look beautiful." he said pulling her hand into his.

"Thank you!! Grandma made me wear this!!" she said intertwining their fingers.

her attire

her attire..

They reached the boutique, she tried the dress where he just sat in lounge area looking at his phone for mails.

Suddenly he heard an annoying familiar voice calling his name he looked up to see sanjana.

"Hi!!" he politely answered not wanting to rude.

"What are you doing here?? Are you with your mom?? Can I meet her??" she said with hope.

"Slow down.. I'm with hanu. She is here for trying the dresses for engagement!!" he said highlighting engagement. He would be fool if he didn't know the look sanjana giving him. He have to be careful with her as she might be danger in future.

Sanjana face immeaditaly fell after hearing him. She thought she may meet his mother and get a good impression on her. But she hate that he was with hanu.

"Yeah, your engagement.. It is only on day after tomorrow. Right??" she said with fake smile.

"Yes, day after tomorrow!! You must come there!!" he said with same fake smile.