Moving back to Home

Hanu woke up before changing into jogging clothes. She went to park as usual with only rithick. Anand is back to hyd looking after their branch. When they are walking in park something got her attention. She immediately went to small stall and buy newspaper.

She went to bench started reading the article in front page he sat beside her and as she started reading out loud to him.

Indian industrialist 'shakti singh has buyed the 10 acres of land in Belgium which recently discovered has vast resources of natural gas. It's really a great business deal to him and this project will generate more wealth to him. Hope this project would be successful. After few days he is going to get the permission from the Belgium company to make it private land...'

After reading it both looked at eachother with groofy grin "Let's go home before  my mom get tension!!" she said still the smile on her face, he nodded before getting up.

"Do you think this news will reach through out the country or more like hyd??" she asked doubtly.

"Ofcourse it will be.. And Hyd is developing capital for IT sector. So, it will definitely reach there and to the place we want." he assured her as she nodded with smile.

"Let's distract his attention." she said to him who nodded in agreement.

"I think dad was thinking about going back to hyd in this month. He just have to buy the house!!" she said as they both are walking back to home.

"That would be great.. I can speak Telugu happily then." he said with big smile. She looked at him stopping for a moment, he to stopped seeing that she was not with him. He looked back at her who was just standing and looking at him. He wiggled his eyebrows in question.

She smiled at him shaking her head and started walking with him but catching his hand "I'm sorry for making you and all people come here just to take me back. I'm so lucky to have you, rithick!!" she said making him smile. He hitted her head playfully "Idiot!! You're precious not only for me but to my whole family. So, this is small thing we can do for you!! Now don't think about any bad things just concentrate on the mission you have. Then, you have your whole life to praise me!!" she hitted his biceps at his last words.

"Oi, women.. You're beating me before marriage!! How am I going cope with you till my 100th birthday!!" he said dramatically making her laugh and shake her head.

"Come on, hubby!! I'm hungry!!" she said pulling his hand and walking fastly.

"Always foodie!!" he playfully mumbled but she heard him.

"Oh, hello?? We both know who eats how much food?? I still doubt that how many companies had papa sold to give food to you!!" she said playfully, then started running. He to runned behind her trying to catch. They both runned to their mansion, they runned through out the living area making the others look confuse and run behind them. She finally went out towards the swimming pool and locked the glass door making him stop at inside the door. She started dancing mocking him. But he just runned to other door seeing this she to runned that door to lock it but he was too fast. He came tackled her making both of them fall into pool.

She came to surface breathing heavily and tried to get to stairs but two pair of arms on her waist stopped her from going to there. "Rithick, leave me... All are seeing through the glass door!! You already taken revenge by running through out house and pushing me into pool!!" she said trying to get the arms away from her waist.