Chapter 13

Xander pov

It's been a week since I've talked to Bella probably, she has been distance since she has nightmare. She comes late from her office and busying her self to work and drinking. I'm awake every night she comes to our room and looks exhausted,pale. I notice when she look at me With her cold eyes and ran her hands trough my hair and whispers. I want her to talk to me trust me and love me I know it's early to say something like that we only know each other for only 2 weeks and I 2 weeks until she marks me. I don't know how to feel about it I'm happy and excited and scared and nervous.

Today i want to spend some time with her. I want to know her maybe she will open up to me. I haven't seen her all day ever day she wakes up before me she is avoiding me I know when she notice my presence and walk away or when we see each other at the dining room she doesn't eye contact either me it's hurts to see her like this and....

our bedroom door open i looked up and saw Bella all blooded her clothes her face all covered with blood I look at her with wide eyes her blue eyes are now black and angry it's like she want to kill somebody (but she already did) " Bella " I said softly I don't want her to be more angry she ignored me and go to bathroom slamming the door I never saw her like this it's scary and her black eyes I know it was her wolf.

After 30 min she come out a white towel around her her eyes are still black should I say something I shook my head no I will let her calm down but I have to she comes out closet with a red silk sleep wear 👇🏻👇🏻

She looks so hot and sexy I look down at my pants and groan I already have boner looking up she was looking at me a heat creep on my cheek and my neck. quickly l put a pillow on my lap and looking down I heard her chuckle god it's embarrassing I scold myself I want her so bad

" stop being like horny hormonal teenage boy" Blake said laughing at me " i can't help it look at her my  mate is so sexy and beautiful i just want to suck and kiss every inch of her body" I said " first of all she our mate and I know she's beautiful and sexy you don't have to tell me" Blake said growling at me I scowl at him.

I didn't notice bella coming towards me smirking her wolf is still in control l look at her nervously my hand are shaking and sweaty. She removed her rob and crawled on the bed next to me still looking at me.

" bella " I tried to say but she cut me off " I'm sorry" bella whispered I was shocked did she just apologize but for what she didn't do anything
" what, why? " I asked confused " I'm sorry for avoiding you I know I hurt your feelings I not good for you Xander you are to god for me i killed and in still killing and people didn't say stupid story's about me I'm a monster a ruthless Alpha that I didn't show you that side of mine you are not gonna be happy with me you can go and find some one wo you love and loves you back I can't love I can't give you a family I can't be a mate you want I'm just Alpha Isabelle everyone looks at me with fear." Bella said looking down I know she don't want all of this.