Chapter 26

Xander pov

when I woke up I wasn't surprised bella left like always but I saw the note she left for me .

yesterday I spent time with my parents after they meet bella , mom was worried about me because she saw how cold bella was she asked about pack and bella and dad just asked how I was .

Today is the party I feel weird every year on my birthday I calibrated with my family and Matt but I have to learn I will be the aleph of the pack after I and bella mate .

I'm happy I just wish bella could spent time with me or give her attention she works all time I know she's an alpha It's been like 2 months that I left my night pack and we never talked about our relationship just few sentences and sexual things, Blake said give her time I did maybe she need more I love her I want to make her happy I want her to open up to me .

She wasn't there to eat breakfast with us she didn't even wish me happy birthday i mean she did but not face to face , mom is excited " it's your first birthday party with your mate honey enjoy it " that what she said .

pack Haus is Full of people and Omegas are prepared Food and drinks , I don't know how many people are coming .

I'm now in closet looking at my black suit it's beautiful and expensive groaning I wear it styling my hair I look at myself I'm changing like more muscular and taller my hazel eyes are little darker but still are hazel I look good I thought

Leaving our room I want to see Matt , knock at his bedroom door he opened the door talking to himself " hey " I said smiling walking in " where is Jason? " I ask " his downstairs with guest party begins in 10 minutes " Matt said fixing his suit " ...

Leaving our room I want to see Matt , knock at his bedroom door he opened the door talking to himself " hey " I said smiling walking in " where is Jason? " I ask " his downstairs with guest party begins in 10 minutes " Matt said fixing his suit " you look good " I said he's wearing a navy suit " thanks you too " Matt said " of course I'm looking good when didn't I look at this beautiful face " I said dramatic " oh shut up way to ruin the moment " Matt said slapped back of my neck " oww your mean " I said rubbing my neck " come on drama queen guest are waiting for you birthday boy " Matt said sighing while mumbling how annoying I am.

Walking downstairs I wait for Bella so t.. I hear clicking turning around I saw her my jaw dropped and mouth watered licking my lips she looks beautiful her with her black dress and those juicy red lips god groaning my pants is getting tight I don't want anyone see her like this with this dress I could move the strap and see her beautiful breast or put my hand under her dress and fuck her .

groaning I look her while she approach me touching her cheek and running finger down to her jaw she closed her eyes and leaned to my touch kissing her on the cheek " you look beautiful my Bella " I said holding her chin when she wanted to look down and hide her blush " don't hide you blush from me I loved " I said and I wanted to say I love you but I'm scared that she will push me away " you also look handsome " Bella said

staring at my eyes and smiled she saw so much emotions in my eyes but I see none empty no sparks just empty and cold i will do everything to make her happy and bring back the sparks in her eyes I promise

" shall we " I said smiling at her " we shall " Bella said holding my arm but didn't smile again at least she smiled at me for the first time

Words:633
Sorry for the short chapter 😊

Comment, share and vote if you like 😊❤️❤️