Chapter 15

Xander pov

I woke up next day the bed was empty I knew bella was in the office.
Getting up I took shower brush my teeth and etc.. today I wore all black 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

After I got ready I leave our room and got downstairs I see amber , Reid , and Logan they all are quite both Reid and Logan are busy with there phone and amber she is cooking

" Morning everyone" I said as I sat on the stool Reid and Logan said morning " morning Aleph " amber said smiling placing a plate full of egg and bacon " please call me Xander and thank you " I said smiling and started eating .

" how are you Logan " I said " I'm good Xander and you?" Logan said I nod " What are you guys doing today " I said looking at them it's boring all day I have to talk with bella I can't just sit all day.

" after breakfast we are going to meet Alpha than train Logan have to train so yeah" Reid said I nod and said ok " what are you doing today " Reid said
" I really don't know maybe hangout with Matt " I said Reid nodded.

After breakfast Reid and Logan left. I'm now living room with Matt drinking beer and watching movie
" soo " I said smirking he looked at me " what " Matt said " seriously dude " I said looking at him with are you serious look he knows what I mean " uhh why my best friend is like a girl " Matt said groaning " hey I'm not a girl I just wanna know about your sex life " I said slapping back of his head " oww what the fuck  your mean as I said your interested in my sex life like girl " Matt said smirking he know it's irritates me " Matt I will fucking kill you say again I'm like a girl " I said Matt raised his hands in the air " uhhh Xander I hate you " Matt said " I love you too " I said laughing "soo" I said looking at him he groaned " he is good and big " Matt said looking at the wall I think he is daydreaming " Jason... " Matt but was cut off by devil I'm mean Jason " what about me " Jason asked as he come in living room and smirked " ohh he said.." I tried to say but Matt cut me off " Xander if finish the sentence I will kill you " Matt said glaring at me " Matt said your big " I said and run upstair " Xander you are dead man you son of bitch " Matt shouted running after me and Jason after him.

when i was running upstair for my life I heard laughter from Bella's office, Matt and Jason come behind me " okay sorry " I said to Matt he nodded but punched my shoulder fucking hell its hurts but I didn't show him me and Matt were behind Jason as we walked towards Bella's office.

Jason knocked at the door the laughter stopped I heard a " come in " when Jason opened the office door I saw Reid and Logan started laughing and clutching there stomach.

" what's going on " Jason asked as I sat in the couch
" ahhh Jason harder faster baby " Reid mimicked and moaning and I started laughing with rest of them except bella she look at us in amusement and chuckled and Matt was blushing and glaring at me.

after bella dismissed Reid , Jason and Matt I stayed with Logan I want to talk to her she looks so beautiful today and sexy she wore just a leggings and a crop top I really want to touch her ass and her Chest it's look so good in crop top because it's tight .

I look at Logan and bella they look at each other I knew the were mindlinking so I stayed silent. Logan got up and hugged her she nodded and smiled at him he kissed her cheek and walk out office it's was cut I wish I had siblings.

I stood up and looked at her l really wanna kiss her should I or not maybe when I kiss her she will slap me or maybe not fuck what should I do " fuck it " I said to my self and kissed her.

She stood frozen fuck I mentally face Palmed "maybe she didn't want to kiss me " I said to my wolf blake " idiot wo kiss someone so suddenly " Blake said he is right but I missed her I know it's clingy but I can't help.

Pulling away I stared at her " I'm sor.." I tried say but she pulled me closer by my shirt to her and kissed me harder wrapping her arms around my neck she run her fingers in my hear and grabbed a fist full of my head in her hand I groaned and wrapped my arm around her waist tightly she moaned I started rubbing her hip and slowly thigh pulling away  l started kissing and sucking her neck

" jump " I said she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist I pushing her against the wall I started kissing her again and she moaned loudly slipping my hand under her shirt gently i started rubbing her tits they are so soft.

fuck im so hard my cock touched her pussy she noticed and thrust her hips fuck it's feel so good " baby " I said and sucked her neck she grabbed my hair back and started kissing my neck and startet kissing and sucking and thrust her hips i pinched her Nippels

" your killing me Bella " I whisper " baby we have to stop before I can't control my self shit fuck don't do that " I said little louder and she stopped.

Resting my forehead against hers we looked at each other breathlessly I kissed her forehead

" I have to talk to you " I said

Xander☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Did you gays enjoy this chapter?
How many chapters do you guys want let me know ?

Comment, share and vote if you like
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊😊

Words:996