Chapter 23

Xander pov

What the fuck just happened , I cam to her office to talk but we ended up kissing and she straddling me that made me cum in my pants and than Matt come in her office.

It's embarrassing my best friend saw me dry hamping with my mate and I know he's going to tease me I beat the shit of him if he said something.

" soo " bella said looking at my red face why I'm blushing it's not a big deal sighing " soo " I said the same word .

She cleared her throat and stood up fixing her dress and looked at me no at my pants it's wet my face heat up she chuckled l groan why me

" go to bathroom I will bring you a pants " bella said
" you have bathroom in your office? " I ask a little surprised " yeah i have now go take a shower I will bring you clothes than we have to talk " bella said I nodded and go to bathroom.

The bathroom is big not bigger then our bedrooms bathroom l took my clothes off and got in shower while washing my body I keep thinking about bella and I relationship I'm i know we are mates and I really like her a lot I don't have so much reasons ..

but I like how she lover her brother and care for him our smile at him when no one see it but saw it once I like how everyone is afraid of her yea I know it's nothing like about being afraid I like how she's so strong and manages to run a big pack I like her little chuckles and her passiveness and dominant she is it's a turn on and lastly I love how she cuddles with me when she sleeps love it's strange do I love her or it's so soon but we are mates not humans I love everything about her I don't care what she is or her past I love her I will do anything for her .

I walk out shower wrapping towel around my waist she didn't bring my clothes in bathroom sighing I walk out of bathroom I saw her sitting on her chair working she looks hot with her maxi dress I think I saw her 2 time with a dress when she heard bathroom door close she looked up and started at me checking me out her eyes are on my V line smirking I cough she looked at me and I wanted to say take a picture it will last long but I didn't I'm not a idiot " my clothes? " I ask " huh yeah there on the couch " bella said softly pointing at the couch I nod and go back to bathroom to change.

when come out she mentioned to sit in front of her I looked at her she took a deep breath " I know I said it before but I'm sorry Luna marked you I don't Know how I lost the control " Bella said I nod " you don't have to say sorry I know " I said and she sighed in relief

" your birthday is coming up so tell me what do you want and I will buy you anything you want just name it " Bella said now seriously starring at me sighing
" Bella I don't want anything I have everything and l don't you to spent your money at me " I said and she frowned and didn't say anything " Bella " I tried to say something but she cut me off " Xander go I will talk to you later " Bella said clenching her fist but didn't show anything on her emotionless face and those cold blue eyes that I love so much .

nodding I walk out of her office to go to living room l saw everyone with there mates Matt turned around and smirked at me mounting "come sit we need to talk " groaning I sat next him on the left we both like to talk about our love and sex life I know it's wired but I'm okay with that so he is .

he's elbowing me like ten times " what " I ask he's so annoying " tell me about what I saw upstair " Matt said groaning " asshole why didn't you knock " I ask my voice raising a little bit everyone turned looked at me " sorry " I said looking down " I did knock but you both didn't hear because your were fucking her " Matt said " firstly shut the fuck up Matt or I will beat shit of you and secondly we didn't fuck we just make our yeah make out ? " I said I know I didn't say the truth " okay sorry bro let's fight we didn't for so long " Matt said but more suggesting I nodded and

tackled him on the ground Punching him in stomach " it's not fair I wasn't ready " Matt whined I shook my head " I don't care you wanted to fight than fight don't be baby " I said provoked him he rolled us and punched me on the jaw fuck it's hurt " that's all you got pussy " I said as l rolled as again he's on the ground and punched him on the jaw where he punched me " bro not my beautiful face " Matt said shielding his face ..

we fight I don't know how long the others didn't say anything it's fun we do that in a while I missed it
" enough " I heard a growl I know wo is it it's Bella I love her voice so much .

Me and Matt stood up and looked at each other try not to laugh we both looked like shit our hair and face are bruised and my whole body hurts. " soo " Bella asked angrily " he started " both of us said together " he suggested " I said " no yes but he started " Matt said he's very scared of her glaring at both of us " Jason take Matt with you and you go to our room " Bella said glaring at me don't you dare say something look sighing I walk upstairs to our room .

I heard her coming in the bedroom " go sit in the bathroom " Bella said I know she's angry I sat on toilet seat and looked at her while she cleaned my wounds and didn't say anything " go change a lai down I will take shower " Bella said nodding i got out of bathroom and took my shirt and pants of and laid down 15 min later Bella come out with a black baby doll she want to kill me or what teasing me I could see her nipples through the fabric she lay down next to me and I pulled her closer to me wrapping my arms around her waist " I'm sorry baby " I said baby but I like it " it's okay go to sleep " Bella said and I closed my eyes.....

Words:1173

Words:1173

it's not a short chapter I said in last chapter it's going to be short but I really wanted to write.

Did you like this chapter ?
How many should I write I think 30 or 32 is good

comment, share and vote if you like 😊❤️

Im Obsessed and love with blue eyes because my eyes are brown