Chapter 9

Assalamualaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatahu lovely readers!

How are you all?

I am extremely sorry for updating so late everytime! I know it makes you'll frustrated when an author does not update on time and I am really sorry for that!

Life is being tough and I hope you all understand. I know by this time I might have lost many of my readers but it isn't their fault too and  I am extremely thankful to all those who are still having my back and are reading this book!

After my exams I will surely try updating to the most earliest as I can.

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Do let me know your views about the chapter and feel free to point out my mistakes.

Even do tell me what do you'll want more in the upcoming chapters!

Jazakillah Khairan Khair everyone for your patience!

***

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah (RA) said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: 'When one of you performs ablution and does it well, then he comes to the mosque with no other motive but prayer and not seeking anything other than the prayer, he does not take one step but Allah raises him in status one degree thereby, and takes away one of his sins, until he enters the mosque. When he enters the mosque he is in a state of prayer so long as he is waiting for the prayer.'"

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 40)

***

The entire night the girls were busy enjoying, teasing the soon to be bride. They couldn't believe that it was the Nikaah day already. Rida was wide awake on the bed, while Aafia was snoring slightly giving Rida the idea that she had slept. It was just half an hour that they were back to their room.

All the girls were tired and did not wanted to have dark circles for the function, so they had retired for the day but sleep was far away from Rida. Rida twisted and turned in the bed and looked at the time. It was almost 8 and she knew that she had to be up in a couple of minutes because she knew that Aafia's father would leave by 9.

Sighing she got because she very well new that she wouldn't be able to sleep. After she had dressed, she looked at the time and knowing that she had half an hour, she opened her laptop and completed her pending work. She gazed at Aafia who had now turned in her sleep, her back facing Rida. She smiled at her best friend and continued with her. After completing her work, she wore her hijab, securing it and went to the kitchen to see whether there was something that she could help with.

She noticed that Aafia's mother was awake and was making tea. She greeted her and asked if she could help her with anything but she politely refused her. She sat down in the kitchen talking to her.

"Why did you get up so early?" Aafia's mother asked and Rida reminded her about her presentation and as if realising something Aafia's mother turned to her.

"Were you suppose to be going with Aafia's father?" She asked and Rida nodded her head looking confused at her reaction.

"Yes chachi, why?" Rida asked and before she could hear the response, rest of the ladies entered the kitchen while Rida greeted them all.

"What's the matter?" Bushra's mother asked and Rida looked at Aafia's mother to let her complete whatever she has to say.

"Actually Rida had a presentation to submit today and was suppose to leave with Aafia's father but he cancelled his plan of going there since the men had work and the men's already left." Aafia's mother said and the ladies nodded while Rida was now tensed up but she could see the ladies worried too, so she smiled and responded.