Chapter 31

Rabbi- khtar lee ma taraahu khairan lee.

"Oh Lord, choose for me what you see is good for me".

***

Rehan walked through the pathway trying to make his blurry vision clear. He untied his tie that was around his neck. He had suddenly started feeling hot in an air conditioning room and unwanted thoughts were engulfing his mind. He did not know where he was going but he needed something at the moment, something that could stop all that was happening with him.

“Rehan here, come with me.” He heard a female voice and he widened his eyes to look who the person was but failing miserably. He felt a hand on his waist making him not stumble. He tried pushing the female but failed due to his lack of strength.

“I have a wife.” He whispered his head hung low. He was feeling pain. He could not understand what was happening to him. He was made to sit on something and his hand roamed on it to realise that it was a bed.

He felt fingers on his chest trying to open up his shirt. His body was getting more heated up and he himself started helping the person to remove his shirt. His head was aching badly making him pull his hair.

“Ahh,” He groaned in pain not understanding what he should be doing at the moment. The unwanted thoughts were increasing with each second making him unable to bear the pain.

Suddenly he felt fingers running on his bare chest. He could feel how cold the fingers were on his heated body.

“I have a wife.” He whispered again shaking his head trying to remove the hand but the female started kissing him on his chest and he couldn’t stop the moan that escaped his mouth.

“Rehan feel it.” He heard the voice again but he shook his head whispering the same line again and again. He tried removing her hands from around his waist but due to dizziness he tripped making the female to fall on the bed along with him.

“Rehan,” He heard a faint voice but he did not had the strength to see who it was or from where the voice was coming. His mind was only concentrated on the hand on his back that felt cold yet warm.

“Rida,” He heard the female under him yelling loudly making him groan. His head was hurting badly and the heat was increasing.

“What is going on here?” He heard a voice and tried looking at the person but he couldn’t. Suddenly he was pushed away and he turned on his back on the bed. He could hear some words exchanging between the two that was unable to understand.

“He tried ra-raping me.” Shreya whispered and a gasp escaped Rida’s mouth. She looked at Shreya to notice that she was covering herself completely with the end of her sari. She looked at Rehan who was still on the bed shirtless.

Shreya ran away from there but not before warning her to sew Rehan while Rida stood still on her place. She couldn’t believe what she had seen or heard. She had seen her husband on top of some other girl. She slowly closed the door behind her and walked towards Rehan to get some answers.

“Is that true?” Rida asked looking at Rehan who was now pulling his hair. She looked at him with a frown on her forehead.

“Rehan?” She called out to him slowly moving her hand to touch him but he groaned and Rida pulled her hand away in fear.

“I have a wife.” He whispered again and again but Rida could see that he was in pain.

“Rehan I am Rida your wife.” She said touching his bare shoulder a lump forming in her throat looking at him.