5 Times Peter Called Pepper Mom

Chapter summary:

 And one time she hears it...

<><><><><><>

I.

"Can't you really take the time to stop by my house this weekend? I can't believe you're leaving me alone with the new lego. It's the Millennium Falcon! It's seven and a half thousand pieces," Ned said incredibly.

"I know! Just don't build it all up and I'll come by Monday after school. Tony had to go to China for the weekend and Pepper was working a lot this week to get all the work done and she had a quiet weekend. We have a lot of movies on the agenda and I would really like to build lego with you, but Pepper and I spent this our time two months ago last time and that can't be counted because May died and we were just mourning about her death," Peter explained. May's death was still quite fresh, but things seemed a little better.

"I'll start working on the basics, and on Monday we can get the rest."

"Sounds great, dude! Hey, what if I make up for you and you come to the Tower next weekend and we build some lego from that lego's room which Tony gave me for Christmas?" Peter suggested, and Ned was excited immediately.

"Sounds like a deal!"

"Amazing! But now I have to go. Mom will be over in an hour and I want to be home before she does. And I bet Happy is already impatiently waiting in front of the school," Peter laughed, then noticed Ned's shocked expression.

"Dude! What did you just say?!" he asked in surprise and Peter frowned slightly as he replayed in his head what he said a second ago. He saw no problem, and when he was about to ask what was wrong, he finally realized what it was.

"Uh, it just slipped!"

"When did it happen?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, actually, it's been a long time ago. When we got closer, I started thinking a lot about our relationship. I even called her mom in front of May! This is the second time it happened to me. Please don't tell anyone!"

"That's cool! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, but you know that legally they are your parents, don't you? Tony Stark is your dad and Pepper Stark is your mom," he said, and Peter looked cautiously around them, but fortunately, a lot of people were out on their way home.

"Shh! You know I don't want too many people to know!"

"Whatever, dude. Just go spend time with your mom," Ned grinned, and Peter sighed.

"You are really annoying sometimes," he said, while they were making their typical hands greeting before they both made their way home.

"You  are really annoying sometimes," he said, while they were making their  typical hands greeting before they both made their way home

II.

Peter sat on the couch wrapped in a blanket and watched Star Wars. Next to him lay an empty bowl that was full of popcorn at the beginning of the movie. Peter was alone at home and was just approaching a scene where Darth Vader revealed the truth about his relationship with Luke when Peter dully heard the elevator clink. He didn't pay much attention to it.