Bring Your Parents to School day 2/2

"You're Dr. Bruce Banner!" Ned gasped in amazement as he walked into the class and found his friend there with a renowned scientist at his side.

"Indeed I am," Bruce said, looking at Peter, who nodded at him, which meant it was safe to start a conversation with this boy.

"Dr. Banner, this is my best friend Ned. Ned, this is Dr. Banner," Peter introduced them.

"Nice to meet you, Ned," Bruce said, extending his hand in greeting.

"I'm ho-nored, s-ir," Ned stammered, still shaking his hand.

"Ned," Peter murmured, and Ned finally released Bruce's hand.

"Oh, hello, Peter," Ned's mother said suddenly, joining them.

"Hello, Mrs. Leeds," Peter returned her greeting. She gave him a smile before shifting her attention to Bruce.

"I hope my son didn't cause you any trouble. I know how he is when he gets too excited."

"Not at all. Plus, I met this one, so ..." he laughed nervously, pointing at Peter. Mrs. Leeds also laughed while Ned and Peter exchanged glances.

"True, they're exactly the same," she said, holding out her hand. "It has been a pleasure."

"Likewise," he said, shaking her hand.

They were alone again. Bruce looked around the classroom and began to think it might not be such a big fiasco.

"Why is this boy looking at us like that?" he asked, and Peter looked in the direction he was looking.

"He's just one idiot from my class," he murmured. Peter believed Dr. Banner, but up to now, he wasn't wondering what would happen if Flash opened that big rump mouth of his.

The whole presentation was peaceful. Bruce went last, telling them how he studied biochemistry and nuclear physics. He said how he worked for the government, how he traveled in undeveloped countries, where he worked as a doctor, and how he ended up with a bunch of heroes. Eventually, they could ask him questions like the others. Most of his classmates asked about Hulk, which wasn't surprising, but what was, it was that Flash hadn't said a word all along.

"Okay, students, last question," said Mr. Harrington, pointing to MJ.

"What are you doing now?" she asked, and Peter smiled slightly. He knew she wouldn't ask about the other guy, unlike the others.

"I'm going through some old unfinished researches, but it's just in my free time. From next week I will start working on projects at Stark Industries," he replied, and MJ nodded.

"Well, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time today to tell us something about their work," said Mr. Harrington and that was the end of their school day for today.

"You did great, Dr. Banner," Peter said as he closed the locker door and went out of school together.

"Thank you, Peter. Personally, I don't think that it was bad, but tell someone else next time," he said, and Peter laughed.

"Parker! Are you normal?" Flash shouted after them, and Peter sighed. They were out now, so he thought today was trouble-free. But he should know better.

"What do you want, Flash?" he asked annoyed and turned.

"It's sucks that you don't have parents, but did you really have to get this freak to our school?" he snapped.

"What?" asked confused Bruce, who didn't know what was going on here.

"Shut up, Flash! You know nothing about it!" Peter shouted at him.

"Really? So isn't it that he can become a big green monster at any time?"

"For your information, Dr. Banner and Hulk saved the world several times."

"I give a shit about that. You put us all in danger by bringing him here! I could sue you for that!" threatened Flash, and Peter began to see red.

"Go ahead, I did not do anything wrong!"

"You'll regret it, penis," Flash said through his teeth, and then it happened.

There was a huge scream, and the two boys looked at the men beside them. Bruce was writhing and Flash probably made shit in his pants.

"I'll kill you," Peter snapped at Flash, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He quickly wrote one word - GREEN - and sent the message.

"This can't happen," Bruce groaned.

"I told you!" Flash yelped like a little girl.

"Shut your mouth finally, this is your fault!"

"Hulk kill!"

Peter's eyes widened and he gestured for Flash to escape when he noticed Bruce's half-green face was looking in his direction.

"Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low," said the redhead, who suddenly appeared here. Natasha puts out her hand, the half-Hulk touches her hand and as she strokes his hand slowly he starts to calm down. Peter was really glad they agreed that she would wait outside school if something happened.

"That was close," Bruce sighed.

"I always cover your back," Natasha said with a small smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"Dr. Banner, I'm really sorry about what he said," Peter murmured.

"Don't be. There's always someone like that. And I think after we've just experienced, you can call me just Bruce. No more doctor, please."

"Yeah, okay," he agreed.

"So, what happened, Bambi?"

"That's a good question. Peter, is that kid bothering you?" Bruce asked, and Peter sighed. He didn't want to go through this conversation again.

"Does Tony and Pepper know about this?" Nat asked frowning when Peter didn't answer them.

"Yes, they've dealt with him already. And he doesn't really bother me recently. He just blew up today," he explained.

"You know, if he starts over, you'll have to tell them."

"Yeah, and I'm not pleased about it. Can we please talk about something else?"

"Well, I think it's time for lunch," Bruce suggested, so they went to the nearest pizzeria.

***

More stories!

There is a New Year's Eve story (Time is an illusion) with Stark's family on my profile and also I start writing a book full of oneshots with our favorite heroes <3