*** Smut warning*** # 1

A/N : The following material is sexually explicit. It continues the story line and follows the plot, but if you choose to skip it, you will not be left confused as there are no major developments in the story.  This is a filler chapter.  If this detracts from the story, please comment and give your opinions! - if people like it, I will add more. but I do not want to detract from the story as a whole.

***

Ryker

As drunk as Daryl was, Ryker could tell that the human was very cognizant of the fact that they were being watched by the cabby. Ryker wasn't worried about it because the car belonged to Knight Corp. The company preferred that its employees didn't stumble into an ambush while drunk. Even in New Orleans, there were dangers lurking for supernaturals and those who held the supernatural community to a higher standard than some of its members liked.

The cowboy was holding back, so Ryker just grinned and pulled back. Daryl blinked a couple times, blue eyes dark as Ryker leaned against the car door, tilting his head to the side to watch the human. Ryker leashed his arousal as he allowed the man to think through what was happening. When the car stopped in front of his building, Ryker merely got out and held the door open for the man followed with a cautious look.

"C'mon." Ryker reached out and gave Daryl a playful tug by his belt loop, walking him up towards the front doors, which were thankfully opened for him by the vampire on night duty. The woman gave Ryker a considering look, probably because Ryker very rarely brought people home with him. He usually went to their home, so he could slip out when he was done.

In fact, Ryker himself had no idea why he was bringing the cowboy home. With nothing to do about it now, he flashed her a smile and ducked his head to trace his lips over Daryl's throat. The cowboy made a low noise, barely noticing as he blindly followed Ryker through the layers of security to the elevator, Ryker distracting him with kisses and fondles that were very much returned.

But he didn't push it until the elevator doors closed, leaving them alone. He felt Daryl relax a little bit more and kissed the human hard, pinning him up against the wall and sliding his hand down between them, undoing the cowboy's pants and slipping his hand inside, stroking his cock lightly.

"Oh fuck." Daryl muttered against his lips, gasping for breath and sliding his hands over Ryker's chest and shoulders, pulling him in closer as he arched his hips into Ryker's teasing touch.

Ryker had intended to give the human a moment to breathe, only to find Daryl kissing him hard, as if hungry for more. Something about the way the human gripped his shoulders told him that Daryl didn't know what to do with his hands and Ryker nipped his bottom lip, pulling back as the elevator door opened.

He turned and walked out, slowing himself down to allow the overwhelmed cowboy to walk with him, leading him to his apartment door and opening it, smirking to himself as he realized the cowboy was struggling to do his pants up again.

"You don't need to do that." Ryker purred, pushing the door open and pulling Daryl inside. The cowboy had paused to look around and lean against the wall to tug his boots off his feet.

The man was flushed, his eyes dark with lust, lips half parted as he settled on looking at Ryker. "I've... only... done this once before..."

"Do you still want to?" Ryker watched the man wrestle with something mentally, smirking as the cowboy still pulled off his boots.

Daryl's blonde hair was messy and the thoughtful combing of fingers through it as he glanced around once more did nothing to help that. "Yeah...I... Just don't know if I'll be any good."

Ryker stepped towards the human, kissing him hard and pinning him up against the door with his body, letting Daryl feel him and his own arousal, before reaching up to grab the man's hand and slide it into his own pants. "It's not that hard, really... you already know how to touch a man. You've probably touched yourself thousands of times."

Ryker bit back a groan as Daryl wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked slow and deep, arching into him as he felt Daryl's other hand run over his hip to his ass.

"You're actually quite hard." Daryl chuckled, squeezing Ryker's ass and pulling him in closer. Ryker grinned and ducked his head to kiss Daryl once more.

Once given a push, the cowboy was good with his hands, but Ryker wasn't content with merely touching. He pulled Daryl from the door and spun him around, pressing the man into the door with his body again.

Ducking his head to trail his lips down Daryl's neck as he reached around him and into Daryl's pants. Ryker began to stroke the other man slowly as he rocked his hips into him. He could hear the man's heartbeat accelerate, grinning as the man slid one hand to the back of Ryker's head and pulled him closer, his other hand bracing on the door.

Ryker continued to tease as he reached his other hand to the coats hanging on the wall, reaching into one of them and pulling out a single use pack of lube. Grinning at his good fortune at remembering he had them there, he lifted his head to nibble along Daryl's ear, tugging the man's pants down with his other hand. "Tell me if you want this, Daryl."

"Yes." The man nodded, arching up against the door as Ryker slipped two lubed fingers into him, his breath hitching. "Fuck... yes..."

"Have you done this?" Ryker continued to work, rocking his fingers deeper into the man as his other hand slicked his own cock with lube, idly kicking out of his pants as he continued to nibble on the cowboy's earlobe.

"Mmm hmm." Daryl rocked his hips slightly, his body shaking in pleasure, nodding eagerly.

Ryker grinned and slipped his fingers out, guiding himself into the man slowly, even as he reached around to wrap his hand around the man's cock. He remained there for a moment, one hand on Daryl's penis and the other wrapping around and under the man's shirt, holding him back against Ryker. "Fuck... cowboy..."

Ryker gripped the man's hips and they moved as one, rocking together, even as he pinned the human to the door, listening to the groans of pleasure and pleading for more and more frenzied as they built their climaxes together.

Ryker had assumed he would be able to hold on to his own climax, despite the burning, driving need wracking his own body. And then Daryl clenched in his release, driving Ryker over the edge.

A few minutes of panting against the door later and Daryl's mind was still reeling, Ryker could feel it when he brushed his awareness against it, to make sure the cowboy was alright. Ryker shifted, stripping them both out of their clothing and guiding the man to the couch, where he stretched out over Daryl who was sprawled on his back

"Oh fuck... that was amazing..." Daryl closed his eyes, groaning as Ryker ducked his head and kissed his chest softly.

"The night is still young, cowboy." Ryker grinned and captured the man's lips, listening to the sound of the human's heartbeat slowing. His kiss was gentler for the moment, knowing humans needed a recovery period, even as he felt his own arousal begin to rekindle.

"We're not done?" Daryl, half blitzed from pleasure and still a little drunk, gave him a sideways grin that was innocent enough to twist his heart.

"Not unless you want to be.' Ryker offered a shrug, ducking his head to kiss the man again. "But I'll give you all the time you need."

"Oh good." Daryl chuckled, his hands snaking around Ryker to run up and down his back, grinning lazily. "I don't really want to be done either."

Ryker grinned darkly and kissed him a little harder. "Mmm."