seventeen.

"Get up, wanna go to the gym."

I jerked awake as something hit my face and I blinked blearily as I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"What?"

"Get up, m'going to the gym."

My eyes finally focused in on Harry standing at the end of my bed with his arms folded and I nodded slowly as I pushed myself up to half lean against the wall.

"Leaving in five." Harry said before disappearing and I groaned, slumping back down under my quilt.

I tiredly looked at the empty side of my bed to see one of the cushions from my window seat laying on the bed, he threw a fucking cushion at me?!

I finally pushed myself out of bed, rubbing at my face as I glanced at the clock on my bedside table, 7:32am.

So much for a lay in.

I groaned as I pulled a hand through my hair as I pulled a pair of jeans up off the floor and on. I glanced in the mirror and decided that the jumper I was in would do and gathered up a bunch of my university work.

I guess if I wasn't going to get a lie in, I suppose I should be productive at least.

"Poppy!" Harry hollered and I groaned as I grabbed a pair of converse and some concealer and my phone before shutting the door behind me.

"You could have given me more warning." I mumbled as I met Harry at the bottom of the stairs, a duffle bag slung over his shoulder.

"What, five minutes was plenty of time." Harry shrugged as he ushered me out the door as I pulled a face at him.

I pulled the sun visor down as Harry pulled out the driveway, and I started to dab on concealer as we drove. I tried not to dwell on how badly I'd slept last night, but Jesus I looked exactly like how bad I had slept.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked making me jump a little as I glanced at him out the corner of my eye.

"My make up?" I trailed off slowly just as Harry braked suddenly making me jerk in my seat and I bumped my forehead. "Ow."

"Red light." Harry shrugged and I rolled my eyes as I finished off attempting to make myself look presentable and lent back in my seat.

I looked at Harry whilst he was distracted by his phone, why did he say things and then never bring them up again? Why did Harry do things and then never bring it up again?

Was he waiting for me to bring it up? Why would I bring it up? I didn't even know what I supposed to say. Harry had showed zero interest in me before Wednesday night, he didn't even show any interest in me on Wednesday.

Even yesterday and Saturday he had basically ignored me outside of our usual quiet mumbled greetings, I just didn't understand it. I didn't understand Harry either and that wasn't really helping.

"M'not leaving you in the car."

I blinked as Harry spoke and I turned stupidly to see him leaning against my open car door.

"Huh?"

"Get out of the car. I'm not leaving you in here." Harry repeated himself and I flushed as I grabbed my stuff and climbed out.

"Sorry." I said quietly as I followed behind Harry, catching his eye roll before I titled my head to look up at the building; The Ring Boxing Club, Harry boxed?

I didn't even know Harry went to the gym, let alone boxed.

My eyes wandered around in the inside curiously, somehow the inside was exactly what I had expected considering it was a gym in the middle of a literal industrial estate. A big warehouse with exercise equipment dotted around, with a boxing ring in the centre.