Chapter-6:Overtime

Harley POV:-

If it wasn't for Rosalie... Jack and Aisla would've never married. She blackmailed me that if I won't agree to date her she would reveal to Jack and Ailsa that I was the one who sent Punzie  to stalk Ailsa and to date Jack to destroy  blooming love between two... and it was successful until Rosalie demanded this relationship with me. I just could believe that my plan backfired and they 'married'

*sitting at my cabin*
"Hey baby..." Punzie came.
"What?"
"Why don't you take me on date... learn something from Jack when I was dating him he took me on a date like every other day... and now I heard him that he is taking Ailsa to dinner date.."Punzie said.

"WHAT? A DINNER DATE" I shouted. I swear this man make me want to kill him. So does this mean that Jack take Ailsa to dinner dates like every other day.. like he used to take Punzie...

Ailsa PoV:-

"Attention Everyone... I've an announcement to make" Harley said.

"Since a lot of employees were on leave recently I order them to do work overtime... I will take those people names ...Katie, Jannet, Jack, Bruce, Katherine.......[he continued reading name of list]... and William. You all will stay 2 hours extra after office time."

"And Aisla you..... you will stay an extra hour more" Harley said.

"WHAT? Why?" I asked

"Because you are the one who took most leave in recent time"

"But.."

"Don't come up with any excuses or if you want you can resign" said Harley and left.

"Don't worry it's only for few weeks.." said Jack.

"And what about our dinner date ?" I asked.

"We could go on dinner this weekend... and don't worry I will stay with you till you will complete your work." Jack said.

I love how he recently really start acting as my husband...

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

—-TIME SKIPS—-
10:34pm
Everyone's shift was over except mine.

"No you don't need to stay over Merida.. I'm here with her you can go now...- Kenny tell your girl I'm gonna take full care of her Friend Ailsa." Said Jack.

"Okay ... since it's you jack... I am leaving her. Bye Ailsa and Jack" said Merida.

———/-/—-
Now it was me , Jack and .... Harley alone at office (workers don't count)

"Let me help you with your work..."

I just realised Jack is really caring husband... I never noticed his this side until we married. Even though his heart belongs to Punzie , he treats me the way a girl should be treated.

"NO MR.ADELSON.... this ISN'T ALLOWED... IF YOU ARE THAT INTERESTED IN HER WORK THEN WHY DONT YOU JOIN AT HER PLACE ONLY... IF YOU SAY I WILL FIRE HER" Harley shouted coming out of nowhere , he looked so annoyed.

"I was just..- " before Jack could even complete his sentence...Harley said "LOOK MR.ADELSON I see you want to take your wife home asap.. but according to rules once your working hour is over you can't stay at office"

"Okay as you say sir ...( he turned his face towards me) Aisla I will leave now, I am waiting for you outside...- and if something happen call me" said Jack and left.

I was so overwhelmed with Jack's recent behaviour towards me... I looked at Harley ... he glared at me with his fuming eyes.