Chapter-28: confronting the evil

Jack PoV:-

My father's computer experts tracked Harley's location... with every passing second I was getting more and more worried for her.

I reached in front of Harley's farmhouse located in an isolated area with Kendrick and Merida with me. We secretly peeped and saw Harley leaving . We rushed into his house as soon as he left. Luckily his back door was opened. We sneaked into his house and started looking for Aisla everywhere.

While Kenny was looking into the rooms I and Merida went to basement of Harley's farmhouse . It was huge with 3-4 rooms. I smelled fragrance of alcohol from one of the room... we peeped inside and saw unconscious Ailsa with her hands and legs tied with the bedpost. She was in her undergarments while her dress was ripped off .

As soon as I saw her, my heart dropped. She was in miserable condition. We messaged Kendrick that we found her. I informed police and asked them to come asap.

Kendrick was looking after the entrance of farmhouse while I and Merida tried our best to wake her up and untie.

Suddenly Kendrick messaged me and said that Harley was back. I instantly picked up the whip kept at the table and the  We hid inside the room which was dark so it was easy to hid there. We heard his footstep.

"Dear I'm back..." he said as he entered into room. I tightened my grip on whip to attack him on any moment.

Ailsa pov:-

I have no idea how long I've lying here unconscious. I heard few noises and opened my eyes...  with my blurred vision I saw two men fighting. At first  thought I was hallucinating but then I realised it was reality.

Jack was here and was fighting Harley. My eyes widened in shock and tear rolled down from my eye seeing him here. I saw Kendrick entering into room and they both finally managed to pinned Harley down. They tied him with chair and beating him mercilessly.

I saw Merida and Jack coming towards me untie my hands and legs while Kendrick continues to beat him. As soon as I was untied I struggled to stand up... Jack covered my half naked body with his shirt while my body aches in pain.

"I'm sorry..." I said and Jack hugged me tightly without saying anything else. "No Ailsa I'm sorry... I will never ever leave you again" I could feel his voice trembling.

"I know this isn't the right time to confess but I love you Jack" I said in trembling voice. While I was in Jack's arm.

"I love you too Ailsa, I will forever protect you from now on...." and we both cried.
****
Soon police arrived and cuffed Harley. They were dragging him out.

"it's would be your foolishness to think that I won't return" he said and laughed like a psycho before he was taken by the police.