Chapter-23: treachery

<please vote• comment•follow if you enjoying my story :)

Harley PoV:-

"Mr. Adelson... your presentation was mind blowing. They signed contact with our company" I said.

"Thank you. Mr. Harley Bostwick."

"Since this meeting was a huge success I prepared a private dinner tomorrow especially for you."

"Okay Mr.Harley I would come for sure"

"And Don't forget to bring your beautiful wife Ailsa too... since she is your other half she deserves little celebration too"

"Okay"

Dear Ailsa you left me unattended that night... I think it's time for you to pay for your fault.

Ailsa PoV:-

What if Jack was still mad at me? Oh god... what should I do?

I prepared dinner by myself today especially for Jack.
Bell rang and I opened door. Jack was in light mood today. Though his attitude was kinda different towards me.

"Jack how was your day?"
"It was quite good... project was a success...Harley arranged a success dine for me tomorrow & he asked you to come too"

Jack PoV
"Oh... wow that's great. Congratulations.... I knew you would make it. Go and change till thn I will arrange dinner on table" she said and went to kitchen.

So today I reconciled with my father & project was a success... in between all those I almost forgot that Ailsa keeping secrets with me. I saw her phone ringing... it was unknown number. Since she was busy in kitchen I picked up her call just in case if it was an important call.

"Hello dear.."
My breath stopped for a second. The caller was man... and he was addressing her 'dear'. Strangely his voice seemed familiar.
I wondered what if it was actually a wrong number... I was about to hung up the call when the caller continued

"It was fun with you last night... hope it could go little longer...
You're not replying... it seems like that bastard Jack is around you"

So Ailsa was indeed cheating on me... who was this man? My blood starts boiling with anger. I felt betrayed and defected. I failed... I failed as a husband. She knew I hate cheaters and she was my WIFE how could she-

I hung  up the call before that guy could pass any other comment. I dialled that number from my phone to get little information about this man.

To my shock... the number was already saved on my ..... 'Harley Bostwick'.

Ailsa pov:-

I'm glad that Jack seems to be in a light mood. He looks very happy. I feel so relaxed.

I prepared dinner on dining table and came out to living room to see if jack changed his clothes yet.
He was standing at the corner of our couch... his eyes were burning in anger. He was staring at the floor. "Jack dinner is ready... you haven't changed yet"

"I'm not in a mood to eat" he said in heavy tone and went straight to bedroom without even making eye contact.

I wondered reason for his sudden change in mood.