Chapter-7:alone at office

Harley PoV:-

I sat into my cabin and stared at Ailsa for the next hour, who was working continuously , unaware of the fact that I was staring her. She looked tired. I didn't wanted to make her do this work but .. she wouldn't leave side of Jack even for a minute so I had to.
—11:46pm—
And she left...

I looked down from window and saw Ailsa sitting in jack's car and leaving.

I must come with an alternate plan to drift them apart... even if it's for an hour.

Jack POV:-

"I ordered your favourite Italian dish... it would soon reach" I said to Ailsa who didn't responded.

Since it was almost midnight I was driving as fast as I can to reach home . I saw Ailsa she already fell asleep. She was too tired. Was she always so beautiful or I am the one who never noticed this until now? Moonlight was pouring over her... and she looked as if any goddess herself sitting beside me.

I stopped car for a minute and pull out a blanket and Covered her. Then I slowed down my car so her sleep wouldn't get disturbed.

~~NEXT DAY~~~

Ailsa POV:-

It was a normal day at office, things went fine and as usual.
~~TIME SKIPS~~
I am so tired right now... all I want is sleep.. A LOT OF SLEEP.

10:45pm

Everyone left ... Jack was waiting for me outside , Harley was nowhere to be found (maybe he was in his cabin or already left) and I was alone.

*phone rings*
"Hello jack"
"Ailsa.. something came up... I'm in hurry I can't pick you tonight.. I will ask Kenny to pick you . I have to leave for somewhere urgently"
"It's okay jack.. don't disturb Kendrick I will manage on my own... after all I'm a big girl now"
"No Ailsa.. I am gonna ask h-..." and he suddenly hang up.

*the number you are trying to call is busy*
I waited for 5 minutes more then
*the number you are calling us currently switch off*

I hope everything was fine... I was worried about Jack. I decided not to call Kendrick and decided that I will home by my own.

Since I knew I was alone at office...I was feeling scared..

then I heard...

"Hey Ailsa" I saw Harley... he had bottle of alcohol in his hand and I could tell that he was pretty drunk.

"Sir... " I stood up from my chair. And greeted him.

"Why being formal ? Working hours are already over now it's just you and me .. I mean Aisla and Harley"

"I think you should leave for now... your condition doesn't seem very well to me" I insisted him to leave as no girl would like to be with a drunk man alone .

"How could I leave when you are here... I'm not gonna repeat my mistake" said Harley

"What?"