Chapter-19: Blackmailed to become his

||Mature content ahead||

please•vote•comment& follow if you enjoying my story :)"
~~~~
Looks more gorgeous than I thought" he said softly and licked my ear lobe.
"Common let's go..."

I sat into his car ... crossing my fingers.
He drove for like 15minutes when we reached to a farmhouse located in outskirts of the city.
I followed him as he walked into the house. We walked upstairs and took me in a room. The room was huge with a kind size bed. It was painted in dark colours  just like his personality.

I could feel goosebumps as He locked the door. he started to coming towards me. I could feel tears rush down my face. He leans down and kissed my tears away.

"I love this helpless, defeated look of yours" he said.

"Kneel down.." he said. I kept glaring at him with my sacred eyes.
"W-...hy" I stuttered.

He grabbed my hair hard... it was painful , my tears flowed helplessly on my face. "Shut you fkng mouth and do as I say"

My knees buckled on the floor. I was sure that my face was already drenched with tears.

"open my pants Ailsa" he said and my eyes widened. No way I'm gonna do what he was thinking.

"NO"I yelled... I was my instant reaction. Which I was regretting to say it kinda loudly. His eyebrows scrunched into a deep frown, not liking my reply.

"No?"... he grabbed my hairs tightly again and screamed "don't make me do things you aren't even expecting.. you have no idea how FAR I COULD GO... I AM NOT EVEN GONNA TAKE OUT NY ANGER ON YOU...ITS WILL BE JACK WHO'S GONNA SUFFER"

I stared at him in pain& anger. "I SAID OPEN"he screamed and tears instantly burst down my cheeks.

My hands trembled as they made way to his zippers. The moment I touched  his pant button I could sense his breath getting heavier. I pulled down his zippers. He was in his boxers now.

"Who the hell is going to remove my boxers?" He harshly yelled. Nodding my head like a slave ... I slowly pulled down his boxers. No matter how hard I tried to avoid his body, his hard manhood was poking out.

It made me feel nauseatic. I didn't wanted to see it.. but I could feel he was hard... really hard. I lowered my eyes and start glaring at floor.

"Touch it babe" he said in hard tone.

"Please Ha..r...ley.. I can't" I stammered as my eyes were burning from crying for long.

"Do I have to remind you again.. sweetheart? Do as I say else the consequence are worser that you would've imagined" his threats were scaring me. I nodded like a loser. I had no choice , he was powerful. He groped my arms... taking my palms in his, he gently placed it on his enormous penis.