Healing Is A Job

Here's the next chapter......
==========================================

I gasp awake, since I fell asleep, me being carried by Sesshomaru in his one arm.
"Sesshomaru?"
I ask him and he gave me a look to be quiet.
I look around noticing the aura in this place he is carrying me is very dark, making my tails quiver.

The damn aura....
I thought to myself feeling ill from the aura, since I don't keep my aura at full strength due to my aura is too massive, and can make others sick so I lock it away for other people's sake, so it makes me more fragile to other strong demonic auras.

I began coughing from it.
"Sesshomaru the aura...."
I cough out.

Sesshomaru kept cool though I was coughing quite a bit, and then I began oozing out blue sparkly stuff from my mouth, which was my Healing Fox Magic triggering on its own.
"Set me down.....
I know why I'm this way....
A demon wants me to heal them."
I tell Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru sets me down, and I follow my instincts, putting my right hand up, using my Fox Magic to search for the injured creature, and Sesshomaru followed me where I walked, to find a very sick Tengu who rested upon a tree, it was male, with a bird face mask, and human body.
This tengu's aura leaked from him in order to find a healer.

I walk over to the Tengu.
I kneel next to him, seeing a gaping hole in his gut.
I open my mouth my Fox Magic sparkling blue ooze drool out of my mouth, and I got it into my whole hand, and I stick my hand into his gaping hole, and put my hand upon his insides, and move my soaked blue oozed sparkling hand into a circle upon his innards, and pull my hand out quickly as it sealed up slowly until his gut was healed.

The Tengu gasped and looked to me with red eyes.
"Thank you."

I breath hard nodding.
"Next time don't leak so much aura, it makes others weak to it especially sick, so next time weaken it alright Mister Tengu."
I smile at the Tengu and he stands up, nodding.
"I know you work for the gods, but show a least a little restraint."
I tell him.

"I will take your advice.
The Phoenix God is who I serve.
I was injured by a horde of demons.
I thank you for saving me Ninetailed Fox."
The Tengu then flies away.

"You are welcome!"
I wave to him and walk to the water that was clean nearby, and washed my hands of blue ooze and blood.

"Do you get that way often?"
Sesshomaru asked.

"Yes when a demon or human is injured, it sick enough for me to heal them.
My job to heal I cannot choose who I heal, my spirit does.
If I get sick like that no matter if it's Naraku, I cannot refuse healing someone or I will get so ill I become comatose for a few days.
It's a curse but a blessing.
You must accept this about me."
I tell Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru nods, as the aura lifted, and he guides us further, and we came upon a village with a red archway.
Us walking down the steps.
I limped the whole way.
I wipe my mouth of the leftover sparkling blue goop.
It doesn't taste bad though.
An old woman soon approached, drawing her bow, pointing it at us.

I get in front of Sesshomaru.
"Wait priestess, we came to this village not to harm it."

She lowers her bow.
"Ye do not?"

"Hear us out?"
I ask her.

"Old woman, would you mind caring for this child here called Rin?"
Sesshomaru motioned Rin to walk forward.

"Our journeys will be too dangerous for her, could you care for her for us?"
I ask the old woman.
"My name is Kado Of The Ninetea Clan, and I wish for you to take her into your village and treat her as one of your own children."
I tell her, putting my hands up in a praying motion.

"I am Kaede.
Kagome spoke of you Prince Kado.
And yes, I shall take Rin into my village."
Kaede puts her bow and arrow away.

"Thank you kind priestess!"
I turn to Rin smiling at her.
"You are in good hands Rin."

Rin nods walking up to Kaede.
"Rin behave yourself."
Sesshomaru tells Rin.

"Yes, Lord Sesshomaru."
Rin nods to us.

"Rin, remember the whistle?"
I ask her, making her nod.
I put my hand out.
"Let me see it."
Rin takes the whistled out and hands it to me.
I wave my hand around, and it turned into a little blue fox.
The fox yawned as I held it into my arms, and when it saw Rin it jumped from my arms and rubbed up against Rin.
"That fox is a Shinigami, it shall be your companion for now.
If you want to speak with us ask him to speak with us, and I will be able to hear you with this."
I wave my hand around and a blue sparkly seashell appeared in my hand.
"This I can hear your voice, including Sesshomaru from however far we are apart.
So if you want to speak with us tell him you wish to speak through him.
His name is Nami."
I tell her, putting my seashell into my inner kimono pocket.

She nods.
"That Shinigami can only get destroyed by my magic, not by any other demon's power.
Take good care of Nami and feed him his favorite foods, which is cooked fish, cooked lizards and cooked mushrooms that aren't poisonous."
I tell Rin, and she nods, picking up Nami, and held him in her arms, and waved to us as we left the village.

"Nami shall keep her mind at ease Sesshomaru."
I tell Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru looked down at me as we walk away.
"You are too kind to many."
I heard Sesshomaru say, then mutter lowly.
"Yet your kindness makes my heart tremble."

I blush harshly remembering what we did in the hot springs earlier, having mated, and I was blushing even madder, and swallow hard.

Though I am kind, I do have a dirty mind too.
Sesshomaru can be kind as well, though he don't want to show such kindness to others, and protecting Rin is the best option for us both, because I know if she passes away it will affect Sesshomaru in the long run.
So I did this not only for Rin, but for Sesshomaru as well.
We will continue onward on our big restless journey to defeat Naraku.

===========================================================================

To be continued.....