The girl who rebels

*photo credit as shown*

"Yay school's finally finished," I exclaimed as the school bell rang.

I quickly packed my stuff while my classmates did their 'everyday routine', boys giving love letters or flowers, trying to get the queenka of our school, Jennie's attention. For girls, they're so much nosier. They squealed while running towards the kingka of our school near the window. Yeah the queenka and kingka were both from my class. How great was that.

"Oppa can I go to your house tonight?"

"I can do anything!"

"Oppa-!"

The Kingka simply wrapped his arms around the girls' waists, making them pout. The girls just causally sat on his lap.

"Ah young people these days," I mumbled. I'm actually the youngest in class but I knew I was much more mature than everyone else here.

Taking out my study notes from my locker, I listened to what the kingka and the girls were saying. They're speaking too loud.

"Actually I haven't found the right girl to be my baby this year yet," he said.

Let me explain a bit, it might sound nice to be his 'baby' but it's not! At least it's not for me. Being his baby was actually the same as being his victim. He just wanted it to sound nicer so it's 'baby'. He's a bully and you're just gonna be tortured for the whole year if you're the baby. Surprisingly, every girl in this school wanted to be that character.

Well, I don't and that's why I was packing stuff quietly and was planning to leave the classroom without anyone noticing so I wouldn't be chosen.

I carefully pushed my chair forward, not making any noises and slowly walked towards the front door until all my books just fell to the ground from my hand.

It was a loud noise.

Great. Now everyone's eyes on me.

"Mianhae, please continue on what you guys are doing, I'm just gonna pick them up, mianhae," I somehow apologised and smiled awkwardly at everyone in the classroom, except him.

I squatted down and picked up my books. Everyone started talking again but it's back to a dead silence when he spoke.

"Hmm, I think I know what kind of girl I want this time."

My palm started to get sweaty.

Please. No no it can't be me, I thought.
(Words that are in italic are only the character's thoughts, not lines)

I now picked things up faster and faster before those girls asked, "oppa oppa is it me?"

"Oppa what kind of girl do you want?"

"I'm very...very smart!"

"I got a sexy body oppa! Choose me!"

He chuckled and continued, "nah I got bored from playing with you guys. You guys only know how to obey, but not rebelling at all."

I could feel him smirking.

I finally finished picking things up. I quickly walked towards the front door but when I was about to step out of the classroom, he said, "I wonder who rebels me...let me see...."

He scanned through everyone in this classroom and cheered, "oh every single girl in this classroom went to me already..."

"...except you, Eun Hwa Young."

No. Way.

I turned around and chuckled.

"W...what do you mean? I...I did not rebel you, I just got another lesson after school today. That's why I'm in a rush..."

I was shaking, and lying.

"Prove to me. Make me. Make me know that you aren't rebelling at all," he ordered.

"H...how?" I asked.

What does he want me to do?

"Come and sit on my lap. And do what they did just now," he pointed at the girls who occupied his lap then and was pushed away by him just now.

"N...no it's totally fine. Just ignore me, I'm fin.."

"I said come!" He shouted, being annoyed.

I flinched.

Ahh what should I do.

I had an awkward idea but I'm just gonna do it to save myself from this situation.

I looked at the clock and shouted, "o...oh it's 4:45 already. I...I'm late. I'm sorry. I need to leave now. Bye!"

I then ran out of the classroom and left. I sighed in relief.

Finally I'm safe now... Time to go home for waffles!

In the classroom, after I left, everything's back to normal. All the girls kept on doing what they did when the kingka murmurd and smirked,

"but now you rebelled."