I was nearly raped💦

*Make out scenes included*

Wow...

"It's actually just a school prom so you don't really need to use a Lamborghini Jungkook," I said after my jaw dropped.

"Why not? Also this is the cheapest car that I can find already," he smirked, now I felt so broke. I ignored him and went into the car after he opened the door.

Why is he so gentlemen suddenly

Outside the hall where the prom was held
"Babe are you scared?" Jungkook stared at me.

"W...what? No I'm not."

We're now standing out of the hall, ready to enter.

"Then why are you tugging my arm?" He chuckled.

"Oh, hahah sorry," I took away my hand and blushed.

I really didn't notice I was holding his arm all these time...

Jungkook soon opened the door without giving me a signal, he made a grand entrance now.

Great.
I hate attention and now everyone's looking at us.

We slowly walked into the hall. Probably because of Jungkook's handsomeness, I heard people gasping from the crowd. But then I realise people were actually taking pictures of me. Feeling slightly proud of myself, I smiled.

Jungkook led me to the table where his gang BTS was sitting at.

"Wow Jungkook who's here this time?"
"I have never seen you before, are you new?"
"Wanna come tonight?"

I blushed so hard since they were all so handsome but why didn't they recognise me? I'm still the same Laura...

"Guys are you all blind? This is Eun Hwa Young from our class remember?" Jungkook asked before pulling me by my waist.

Calm the freak down Laura...

All BTS members were now staring at me from head to toe, some started to gasp while some were still being confused.

"Uh... hi! I'm Hwa Young. Um nice to meet you all?"

Aish I'm so embarrassed

"H...Hwa Young is that really you? I never thought you can look this beautiful..." Jhope said.

I awkwardly laughed and asked where to sit. Now I was sitting between Jimin and Jungkook.

"You're so attractive," Yoongi quietly complimented.

Jungkook hit his chest with his hand and shouted, "yah. What are you saying?"

"Bro calm down I'm just telling the truth okay..."

"But kookie are you perhaps...jealous?" Jimin smirked.

"N...no I'm not. Why would I fucking get jealous because of her. I won't care what you guys do to her ," Jungkook glared at me.

Okay did I do something wrong again

"You sure?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook nodded his head and looked away.

I was getting slightly nervous since I don't know what bts are planning to do to me.

"Baby do you wanna come over tonight?" Jimin smirked.

"No she's not going with you. She's going to my house,"Jhope complained.

"Or actually you can come to our another house where all of us live together so we can all you know what I mean baby?" Namjoon glanced at me.

I gulped hardly and replied, "a...actually I'm going back to my home tonight so no where else to go."

Before they could say anything, I interrupted, "sorry if I can excuse for a while."

I left the table and went outside for some fresh air.
I went to the park in our school right out of our hall and sat on the bench. I looked at the dark blue sky and relaxed myself.

Everything's peaceful until a hand suddenly covered my mouth with a towel from behind. I tried to get out of his grip but I started to lose my strength. I felt weak. I could hardly move. I'm sure there's something on the towel.

I was looking around with my heavy eyelids then I saw a tall male figure walking towards me.

Without saying anything, he suddenly kissed on my lips, with no mercy. He held my chin tightly and slipped his tongue into my mouth. My tears started to drop while I was trying to push him away with my weak hands. His hand started to trail down my back to my waist and to somewhere he shouldn't be touching. I cried even more as he was trying to take off my dress by undoing my zipper behind.

What should I do...

I was giving up while sobbing hardly. Suddenly, the person in front of me got punched and fell onto the ground. Another male figure came in front of me. He quickly lifted my dress back to its normal position and asked, "Laura, what happened! Are you okay?"

I couldn't open my eyes already but his voice was familiar. I felt warmer and safer. I heard a few more punches and someone running away. Then I became unconscious.

—————————————————-
So till now what do you guys think about this book? I would really love to read some comments since it's a big support for me. I'm sorry for not updating for a while too cause I don't know if I should continue the book or not. Please comment so I know whether I should stop or what. Love you all❤️
*Also next chapter is going to be so so hilarious and kinda funny😂😂😂😂