New boy

The next day at school
"Good morning Ms Yi," we bowed as the teacher entered the classroom.

"Okay class today we have a new student joining us! You can come in now."

Everyone started whispering and the girls screamed at the top of their lungs when the boy came.

The boy stood in the middle of the classroom. He first looked at every single person here and ended up smiling at me.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung. Please take care of me." He bowed.

He's really hot damn.

"Mr. Kim, how long time are you staying with us?"

"Uh it depends on my parents' business."

Ms Yi nodded and signalled the boy, Taehyung to sit next to me because that's the only seat which was not occupied yet.

"Hello."

"Oh hi," I replied as he greeted me.

My heart beats so fast cause he's really so handsome.
We started a little chat and I found him really cute and polite.

At the same time, little did I know Jungkook was clenching his fist while glaring at us from behind already.

He quietly mumbled to himself, "Kim Taehyung, don't think that I forgot you already."

Ding-
Break time!

I really wanted to be friends with Taehyung and besides, he's new so of course I need to welcome him.

"Taehyung, wanna have break together?"

"Yeah sure!" He shouted like a little kid.

He's so damn cuteee

When we're about to leave, Jungkook grabbed my arm.

"Laura, I have something to talk to you. Come with me."

I shoved his hand off and replied, "yah Jungkook, I will have my break with Taehyung now. Just tell me later okay?"

But out of my expectations, Jungkook suddenly angrily shouted at me, making everyone in the classroom startled, "Laura you don't know who the fuck he is! Just go with me!"

Now this shit made me furious.

"Can you fucking stop shouting like damn, you always want me to do things that you want but I don't okay! Just leave me alone."

He scoffed, "Laura why can't you listen for once. Well I warned you already, it's your own choice. Don't blame me if anything happens."

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Taehyung who's smirking behind but I don't care cause anger was taking over me.

"Taehyung let's go," I said and held his hand with me, leaving the classroom.

After we went to the canteen to get some snacks, we went to the rooftop.

"So why did you come to our school?"

He answered, "I always change school because of my parents' business and last week...this school held a prom didn't they? I joined it and found people in this school really welcoming so I decided to change to this school."

"Ohh right...um if you have anything you don't know in this school, feel free to come and find me for help. I can always help you," I offered and smiled at him.

"Thanks Laura, you're really nice."

Ding-
It's time for lesson.

"Kaja, we need to go back now," I said and started walking away.

Before I turned around, he quietly snickered, "you will soon regret being this nice to me Laura."

But I did not hear him...

3:44p.m.
We have our form time before school's finished and Ms Yi announced, "class, so as we all know, there's the yearly camping activity next week but there're a few changes this time."

"First change, you're not going to sleep in the tents this time,you..."

Our classmate Jackson cut her off, "you want us to sleep on the ground? You son of a..."

Ms Yi shouted, "Mr. Wang! Mind your language and please let me finish first!"

We all held our laughters as the teacher continued, "so instead of sleeping in the tends, all of you are assigned to be sleeping in the building of the campsites that means you will all have a room."

Everyone shouted because of the good news we just heard.

"The building is in the campsite which is in the middle of the forest. Boys will be sleeping on the second floor and girls will be on the third floor. Three people will be in one room and I will now read out the names of students in each room so please be quiet."

"For boys, first group, room 200, Denny, Jackson, Yoongi. Second group, room 201,... Last group, room 220, Taehyung, Marco and Jungkook."

Oh fuck

"Taehyung, be careful with Jungkook. He's the bully of this school."

"Arraso(okay I got it)," he smiled sweetly.

"Okay for girls, first group, room 300, Jenny, Lisa... Last group, room 320, Mia, Lanna, Jisoo."

Wait how about me...

I raised up my hand and asked, "uh Ms Yi? I think there's a mistake cause I didn't hear my name."

Ms Yi explained, " Miss Eun, you're the special one because it's three people in one room and there're 20 rooms on each floor only so there will be one girl who sleeps on the fourth floor alone. I made the draw this morning and you're the one who's picked but the room is all yours!"

Soon a few comments were heard.

"Thank goodness I'm not picked. I really can't sleep alone."

"Ah why is she so lucky! I wanna have my own room too!"

"Hahaha poor her!"

"Oh okay Ms Yi," I replied.

I'm really happy for having this result cause yesss I can own a room.

Soon the camping day came.