Chapter 26

Warning sexual content
Rafs pov
Ive been so fucking nervous all day... but she said yes! She just agreed to marry me!! You have no idea how fucking happy I am! I could shout it from the roof tops I'm so happy right now! I look at the ring on her hand, my future wife's hand and bring it to my lips to kiss it as I look at the most beautiful woman I've ever seen standing in front of me.
"I can't wait to marry you and start a family with you" i say to her as I wrap my arms around her. I seriously can't wait to make her mine forever and have kids with her, she will be an amazing wife and mother.
"Raf.... I have a surprise for you too" Mia sniffles as she wipes her tears away, I can hear fireworks going off outside and people cheering from in the restaurant celebrating , it must be midnight, "you have a surprise for me?... And happy new year baby" I say sweetly to my wife to be as I kiss her with so much happiness my heart could burst in my chest.  She said yes!shes agreed to marry me!! I still can't believe it! She pulls away from me smiling at me, she opens her bag and pulls a small folded piece of paper out and hands it to me. "What's this?" I ask smiling as i open up the piece of paper....what the..... "happy new year baby, looks like we won't have to wait to start a family.... I'm pregnant, your going to be a father" Mia says quietly as she starts to cry again. I stare at the picture.... the scan picture

"I'm only a few weeks along so you can't really see it, but it's there, our baby's there" she crys happily

"I'm only a few weeks along so you can't really see it, but it's there, our baby's there" she crys happily. She's pregnant.... with my baby.....I'm going to be a dad.... drops of water start falling on the scan picture, am I fucking crying? I wipe my eyes with my hand.
"Raf?.... please say something" Mia asks me worriedly, I look up at her, into her beautiful tear filled eyes... "I'm going to be a dad?" I say barely above a whisper... she nods smiling at me, unsure about how I'm going to react.... I can't breathe.... I'm going to be a dad.... and mias going to be the mother... and my wife.... I feel like I'm going to explode!
I grab mia and pick her up swinging her around kissing all over her face, "RAF PUT ME DOWN!" She squeals laughing at me, "does this mean your happy about this?" She giggles as I put her down again, I grab her face between my hands and kiss her like a mad man. "Happy?? Baby I'm the happiest fucking man alive right now!!" I shout excitedly as I pepper her face all over with kisses making her laugh. I pull her out the room beaming and into the restaurant... "SHE SAID YES AND IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs to everyone in the restaurant, I want everyone to know! She's mine and she's having our baby!! "Raf what are you doing!" Mia says in shock at my outburst, the whole restaurant erupts in happy cheers and clapping as I turn and pick Mia up, crashing my lips to hers, "you have lost your mind Rafael" she giggles as I start walking out of the restaurant carrying her with me. I head towards a foyer and towards the lift, I press the button and the doors open, I step inside and set Mia down carefully then push the button for the top floor. "Where are we going now?" She asks me as I gently back her up against the lift wall "to our room for tonight" I whisper huskily against her ear as my hands roam and caress her beautiful body. I slide my hand up her exposed leg to underneath her dress, I could easily cum in my pants right now, "your not wearing any underwear" I growl out in arousal at her as I run my finger between her wet folds as she kisses up my neck moaning quietly as my fingers explore her. Fuck she's so wet for me. I tease her dripping entrance then thrust two fingers into her making her cry out loudly and soak my fingers, fuck she's so ready for me! Her hands fly to my belt, she undoes it frantically as I thrust my fingers in and out of her making her whimper and cry out in pleasure, she undoes my pants and I remove my fingers from her, I need to feel her round my cock I can't wait any longer, I hit the stop button to the elevator next to me and it halts, I push her against the wall as I reach into my pants to free my aching cock, I grab her ass and hoist her up against the wall roughly, lining myself up with her dripping core, gripping her ass Hard I thrust myself into her hard making her scream and grip my shoulders, fuck she's so tight! I hold her against the wall of the elevator as I thrust myself into her over and over again as she crys out in pleasure, I thrust as deep as I can go, fucking her harder and faster till I'm close, she screams my name throwing her head back as I feel her tightening and Coming around me, that tips me over the edge and I growl out as I find my release into her, her perfect pussy clenching around me milking me of every last drop.
I rest my forehead against hers as we breathe frantically together coming down from our high, I hit the elevator button next to me still holding her against the wall and it starts moving again to our suite on the top floor, she starts to grind her hips against me taking me by surprise.
"More raf...I need more" she moans as she grinds herself against me moaning loudly, fuck!
"Let's get to our suite baby" I groan against her neck as she grinds herself up and down my cock, I pull out of her and set her down gently, I do my pants up but she's insatiable! She's grabbing my cock through my pants and pushing her amazing breasts against me making me groan. Suddenly the elevator door chimes open, I grab her hand and quickly lead her towards our suite, my cock begging me to hurry up so I can get inside her again. I insert the keycard in the door and it opens, Mia smashes her lips to mine as she pushes me through the door, holy shit! She kicks the door closed as she walks me backwards frantically undoing my pants, something hits the back of my legs and I fall backwards onto a fluffy rug on the floor, Mia landing on top of me, but that doesn't stop her, she frees my cock from my pants and boxers as I lay on the floor, she hoists her dress up her hips and straddles me, holy fuck this is hot! She sinks herself down on to me, moaning loudly in... relief? She starts riding me fast as she makes some seriously sexy noises, fuck what's gotten into her!? I'm not complaining I fucking love this! She starts fucking me faster and Harder as she slips her dress off her shoulders setting her beautiful breasts free, they bounce as she rides me, I'm so fucking turned on, she crys out and grabs her breasts as she rides the hell out of me. I can already feel myself getting close if she doesn't slow down I'm going to blow my load in seconds! "Baby I'm gonna cum if you don't slow down" I moan out to her... She doesn't slow down... she only gets faster... "fuck!" I growl out as I come hard inside her spilling my load, I tried to hold back but her pussy feels too fucking good! "AHHHH!! FUCK YES!! AH!" She screams as I feel her pulse around me, she comes hard, her whole body shaking. She collapses on top of me as we both recover from all the mind blowing sex we just had. But mias not done.... how the fuck can she still want more!?! "Baby... you can't want more already?" I breathlessly say as she starts to move slowly on my cock making it twitch. "I want lots more baby" she says seductively as she kisses up my neck, what? What's gotten into her? I mean besides me?!
"Baby let's take a bath first ok?" I say to her as she looks at me and pouts, I need time to reload woman! Reluctantly she agrees and we head into the huge hotel suite bathroom