Chapter 31

Warning contains sexual content
Rafs pov
we pull up outside the house and dr whites waiting for us by the front door, Justin helps Alex out the car and into the house so the dr can fix his leg up. Mia helps me out the car "well...the cars going to need some work" Mia sighs as she looks over her bullet damaged car "I'll get it fixed baby" I smile down at her as she wraps her arms around me, "how about I get you another one as a birthday present?" I grin  "happy birthday beautiful" I say against her lips as I press a kiss to them, "thank you baby, and no I like this car, I can pay to get it fixed, seeing as I'm now 21" she giggles as she smiles up at me. "Well I still need to get you a birthday present" I grin at her, "well....there is something I want for my birthday" she says seductively as she bites my bottom lip making me moan, "mmmm whatever you want baby.....bedroom....now!" I growl out against her lips as I squeeze her perfect ass in my hands, "later baby...you mr...better get your leg checked out first...and call Sergei" she giggles as I grind my erection against her making her quietly moan against my mouth. "Maybe I should fuck you here...Ow shit.." I hiss as pain as I take the weight back off my leg "I mean it raf! Get your leg looked at first!" She giggles, I love that sound. "Fine.." I sigh in defeat as she helps me limp into the house.
Mia helps me onto the couch as dr white comes downstairs "ive stitched Alex up, luckily the bullet wound wasn't too bad but he will need to rest for a few weeks...Mia why are you bleeding? sit down!" Dr white says sternly as he enters the living room "I'm ok dr white it's just a graze, rafs legs in pretty bad shape tho" She reply's in a serious tone "I'll see to his leg but your pregnant!, sit down let me treat it, you don't want it to get infected" dr white demands coming over to her and opening his bag.
He cleans mias wound and checks her over, we explain what happened with the pills and how Mia made herself sick, dr white was relieved the pills were still intact when she threw them up but wants her to go for a scan tomorrow just to check everything's ok with the baby, and I couldn't be more excited about that!
"Ok Rafael tell me if this hurts.." dr white says as he bends my left leg at an angle making me hiss in pain "that...hurts!" I growl through gritted teeth at him "hmm I think you have soft tissue damage and you've torn a few things, it's going to be painful for a while, your going to need an X-ray just to make sure nothings broken, I'll do that tomorrow when Mia comes for her scan, rest it and take regular pain relief, these should help" dr white says as he hands me a pot of pain meds from his bag.
Mia hands me her phone and walks dr white out as I call Sergei to check in with him.
"Ah Rafael I was wondering if you had forgotten about me!" Sergei chuckles when he answers the phone.
"We had some injuries to deal with on my end, I wanted to check in and make sure you got out of there ok?" I reply.
"I'm touched!...we are fine, consider that place burnt to the ground, not even the roaches were left alive" Sergei laughs as I smile
"What about Nikolai? And....Donny" I growl out as I mention that fuckers name.
"Nikolai has gone into hiding I'm sorry to say, he fled as we got there, but after what you did for me by giving me levi, I'll help you find him.......Rafael wasn't Donny one of yours?" Sergei says curiously.
"He was...but he turned on me, he made a deal with Nikolai...he betrayed me....apparently he's hated me for years and he's been waiting for his chance to get his deluded revenge on me for things Im certain I haven't done....I don't understand it Sergi, he's my brother I've never done anything to him, yet he's hell bent on making me suffer, mostly for being with Mia! He helped Nikolai take her...twice!..my future wife and mother of my child!....He helped Jenna, Nikolai's step daughter it turns out, try and kill my unborn child!.. and for that I want him dead!.... there is no forgiveness for that...brother or not" I respond angrily.
"I see.......well Rafael, I'm sorry but donny must of fled also, I don't have him, I only have a few of Nikolai's men that surrendered to me, the rest we killed. I'll help you find him, what he tried to do to your child is certainly unforgivable, unfortunately family can become as much our enemy's as they can be our allies" Sergei responds thoughtfully.
"I am at your disposal should you need my help Rafael, I enjoyed myself burning that fucker Nikolai's house to the ground" Sergei chuckles darkly, "you focus on keeping Mia and your child safe for now, I'll call as soon as I get any information on Nikolai....and Donny" Sergei says before he hangs up.
I sigh loudly as I lay back on the couch, donny and Nikolai are still out there, Mia and the baby are still in danger, Sergei's right I need to focus on her and the baby while we track them down.
I run my hand through my hair in frustration, I just want all this over with, suddenly I hear the sound or paws frantically running towards me..
bark....bark
I look down to see tank looking up at me from the floor, "is that my shoe?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him as he tilts his head at me, "tank no! bad boy! Leave daddy's shoes alone!" Mia scolds a now whimpering tank, He paws at the couch so I pick him up, he lays on me looking sorry for himself as Mia tells him off...she said daddy....she called me daddy...that makes the biggest smile appear on my face as I look up at her stomach as she stands in front of me, "Sorry baby I turned my back for 2 seconds and he ran out the closet with it" mias sighs as she takes the shoe off tank "no tank, naughty!" She scolds the pup who jumps off me and lays on the floor trying to look cute for her.