Chapter 41

Warning contains sexual content
Sorry for the late chapter release guys I had internet issues last night 🤦🏻‍♀️
Rafs pov
It was the scariest moment of my life when I got the call from Alex telling me mias waters had broken. I hauled ass out of west investment as quickly as I could and jumped into the rs6 outside taking off towards the house.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to loose my license or at least get a ton to speeding fines for the speed I was driving! But when I got home the scariest moment of my life was yet to come! I ran into that house like it was on fire! Mia was leaning on the bottom of the bed with soaking wet sweat pants crying out in pain as a frantic Alex and Justin pace around in a panic. It was really happening! mia was in labour! when I laid her on our bed her contractions were strong and coming on quickly, she was screaming in pain when dr white told me to see how far along she was In labour......I almost had a heart attack when I saw the baby's head crowning! With no dr here! It was by far the Scariest moment of my life! I've never delivered a baby! Sure I read about it all while Mia was pregnant but nothing can prepare you for when it actually happens! when Mia was screaming at me she wanted to push I honestly thought I'd be the one delivering my son right then and there! Thank fuck dr white got there when he did! It all happened so quickly, but when I held my son for the first time I was overwhelmed with love for him, I can't stop looking at him, I feel complete.
I look over at Mia who's fast asleep in our bed resting and smile to myself, I'm the luckiest man alive right now, she's given me a beautiful healthy son, I didn't think I could fall in love with her more but I have, I'm so proud of her.
I look down at the perfect bundle laying in his Moses basket next to me in my chair as he yawns opening his eyes

"Hey you, your awake!" I coo at him quietly as he blinks his eyes open at me, I've never felt so much love for someone before apart from Mia, but this is different, this is my son, a life I helped create

"Hey you, your awake!" I coo at him quietly as he blinks his eyes open at me, I've never felt so much love for someone before apart from Mia, but this is different, this is my son, a life I helped create. I pick him up carefully and cradle him in my arms as he makes some cute grunting noises "come and have a cuddle with daddy baby boy" I smile at my son as he blinks up at me.
"You couldn't wait till daddy got home huh little one, you surprised mommy and daddy today" I chuckle quietly as I hold him, "you made your mommy really tired, she's sleeping, yes she is" I coo at him as he wraps his tiny hand around my thumb "I love you so much Elijah" I whisper as I kiss his forehead gently, man baby's smell good! Why do they smell like that?
"He's definitely a daddy's boy" I hear a groggy voice say from over in our bed, I look up and smile at Mia as she smiles back at me tiredly.
I carefully get up holding Elijah and head over to the bed "Eli look...mommy's awake" I coo at him as I carefully pass him to Mia, I sit on the bed next to her as I watch her feeding our son, I couldn't be happier and more in love with them than I am right now.
After feeding and changing Elijah which might I add is dangerous with newborns, as soon as that diapers off they pee on you! Trust me I just found this out, Mia found it hilarious!
I reluctantly give eli to mia and head into the bathroom to take a shower, I don't want to leave his side but I need a shower after eli peed on me.
After my quick shower I head back into our room and move the Moses basket and stand next to my side of the bed and climb in next to mia and Elijah, who is fast asleep in her arms.
"Why did you put the Moses crib next to your side?" Mia asks me frowning "so you can get some rest baby, your exhausted, I'll see to him when he wakes up" I say quietly as I kiss Eli's forehead then mias soft lips "thank you baby but he will need feeding" she says yawning, I don't blame her for being so tired, she went through a lot giving birth to Eli "I'll wake you for his feeds ok? I'll see to him during the night and change him" I say quietly as she carefully passes a sleeping Elijah to me. I put him in his Moses crib right next to me and Mia snuggles up with me. "Your not going to sleep tonight, are you" she giggles quietly making me smile "no I'm too excited baby, I'm just happy he's here and your both ok" I say kissing her head as I hear her breathing change, she's out like a light.
For the rest of the night I'm mostly watching Eli, he wakes 5 times but he doesn't cry or make a fuss much, he's such a good baby! I honestly thought it would be way harder than this but he's perfect and I love it! 3 of the times he wakes its for a feed so I have to wake mia, I manage to get a couple of hours sleep but every time my son wakes up I sense it and wake up myself.
About 7am Eli wakes up for a change of diaper and after a feed with mommy I lay in bed with him sleeping on my chest as I kiss his head, I love this baby smell! As soon as mias ready we are so having another one!
Knock knock knock
I hear a quiet knock at the door, mias fast asleep again so I carefully get up holding Elijah against my chest, I head over to the door and open it, standing there by the door are Alex, Ricky, Justin and Lewis, as soon as they spot Elijah they are all over him baby talking and trying to look at him, it makes me chuckle at how happy and excited they are.
I step out our room with Eli shushing the guys so they don't wake Mia and nod for them to follow me downstairs.
I sit down on the couch in the living room as I move Eli from my chest into my arms so the guys can see my son properly.
"Hey little guy...you made uncle Justin and me shit our pants yesterday, yes you did!" Alex coos quietly at Eli as I laugh quietly "he looks so much like you boss" Justin smiles as Eli grips Justin's big finger in his tiny hand yawning. "Congratulations boss" Lewis grins leaning over the back of the sofa to look at my perfect baby boy, "I missed it all" Ricky grumbles as he sits down next to me on the couch "I get the first hold as I missed everything yesterday" Ricky grins holding his hands out to hold Eli, I growl instinctively making them all move away slightly, I'm protective I can't help it. "sorry...dad instinct" I mumble as I carefully put Eli in rickys arms "he's so cute and small" Ricky grins as Eli opens his eyes.
"Hey how come ricky gets first hold? Justin and I were there when the little dude decided to raise hell yesterday!" Alex complains as I chuckle "I almost had to deliver him before white got here" I smile as Eli looks at Ricky who's making faces at him, suddenly Eli's face scrunches up and his lips quiver before he lets out and almighty cry "ok that's enough...come on....back to daddy, yes daddy's here see?" I coo at Eli as I take him back from Ricky, Eli immediately stops crying and just stares at me making grunting noises "daddy's here" I coo as I hear someone coming down the stairs "is he ok? Does he need another feed?" Mias voice calls out as she walks over to us "Mia!" The guys all call out as each of them go to give her a hug "good job girl he's a cutie" Ricky grins as they all look over at Eli and me on the couch.
"Thanks guys, he is adorable isn't he" Mia giggles as she walks over to eli "hey baby boy!" She smiles as she takes Elijah from me "you hungry? Let's go feed you and give you a bath huh?" She grins as Eli stares at his mom.
Eli did NOT like his bath, he screamed the damn house down! I held Him in his little bathtub while Mia washed him but fucking hell the boy has some lungs on him!
Luckily over the next few weeks he gets used to them and starts going to sleep during his bath instead of giving us burst eardrums.

She's MineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara