Chapter 43

Mias PoV
"I told you I'd find you Mia" Donny laughs as I I desperately stumble to my feet and run towards the stairs.
"LIGHTS BOYS!" Donny shouts and the power flicks back on as I get to the stairs, I run up them as fast as I can to get to raf and eli but donnys right behind me, he tackles me into a wall at the top of the stairs badly winding me "not so fast mia!" Donny growls as I fight him to get him off me, I kick him in the face "OW YOU BITCH!" Donny yells angrily clutching his now bloody face on the floor as I get my ass up and run towards Our room, I run towards our bed grabbing rafs work phone off the bedside table frantically unlocking it and hitting call as I reach under rafs side of the bed and pull something out from under the mattress, panicking I stuff the items between my breasts concealing them as I hear footsteps running towards me, Donny tackles me onto our bed wrestling with me, he lays on top of me grabbing my throat as I fight against him clawing at him, "I've been dying to get between your legs Mia and here we are, you like raf choking you during sex but Im better at it don't you think?" donny laughs darkly grinding himself against me as he tightens his grip around my throat making my vision blur as I try and gasp for air.
"NOO!" I hear raf roar as donnys tackled off me hard, launching Donny and him to the floor on the other side of the room. "MIA GO TO ELI!" Raf shouts as he and Donny fight it out on the floor.
Clutching my throat and gasping I stumble off the bed dizzy from my oxygen deprivation and stagger to Eli's room.
I hear Eli crying over the sounds of fighting and things being smashed in our bedroom as I frantically look around for Eli in his room, where's my baby!, I open the closet door and Eli's crys get louder, I rush over to where he's crying, rafs hidden him, I quickly pick my baby up "shhhh baby boy it's ok..mommy's here it's ok...shhhh" I say quietly as eli jumps and crys even louder at the sound of something being slammed into the wall in our bedroom. I hurry out the closet with eli but stop dead in my tracks when I'm confronted by someone holding a gun in the doorway "Ah there you are, good, and you have the child, Rafaels son" his accented voice chuckles as he points the gun at us, oh shit....it's Nikolai. "What are you doing in my HOME ATTACKING US NIKOLAI" I say loudly over the crys of Eli, Nikolai grins as us looking at eli.
"Move to the room next door, try to run and I'll blow your brains all over that wall" Nikolai says as he stands to the side and gestures for me to walk with his gun. I walk slowly past him with a crying eli as I try to hush him, I walk to our bedroom which is trashed where raf and Donny have been fighting. "STOP OR I BLOW HER HEAD OFF!" Nikolai shouts making eli cry louder. Rafs head whips to look at us and he stops his fighting with Donny who's seriously worse for wear. "Good" Nikolai smirks as he presses the gun harder to my head. "Now....Donny has something to ask you...then I have some financial matters to deal with" Nikolai chuckles as Donny staggers towards me looking angrily at eli in my arms. "He should of been mine!" Donny seethes at me as I turn eli away from Donny "if you touch either of them I'll fucking kill you both!" Raf shouts angrily as Donny turns to face raf "you!...have a choice to make dear brother!" Donny seethes at raf as raf looks to me and eli "choose!" Donny smiles as he folds his arms over his chest as Nikolai chuckles behind me.
"I choose both of them" raf growls angrily as Donny shakes his head smiling "you have to choose one raf....who am I taking....Mia....your your kid!" Donny laughs as raf looks like he's about to explode in rage.
Raf goes to say something but I shout over him,
"Me!....your taking me!" I say loudly as I look at raf "your not taking our son! He stays with raf! I'll come with you if Both of them are left unharmed!" I say sternly as I look at raf, he looks angry at me, "raf I made you promise me to protect eli if it came to this, so protect our son not me!" I say finally as Donny grins triumphantly at raf. "Good choice mia but it's rafs choice...he has to choose...so choose!" Donny spits at raf who's looking at me, his eyes begging me, his eyes full of desperation to save both Eli and I, but that's not an option... "you have to let me go raf...our son needs you" I say confidently as I nod to raf telling him he has to choose eli and let me go, I can see rafs breaking inside as his eyes begin to water, i kiss Eli's forehead "mommy loves you, more than anything eli" I whisper as a tear rolls down my cheek. "CHOOSE!" Donny shouts at raf as he looks at me distraught, tears in his own eyes. "I love you mia" raf chokes out as I smile at him with tears rolling down my face, "CHOOSE OR THEY BOTH DIE RAF!" Donny shouts as Nikolai cocks his gun pushing it to the side of my head, I nod against the gun at raf to say what he has to say " I choose My son" raf says his voice breaking in emotion. "Good choice...I didn't have much use for the kid" Donny smiles as he walks over to me "give me the kid" Donny grins but I hold eli away from him, "NO!....at least let me say goodbye to the love of my life and give him our son!" I growl out angrily at donny as he smirks at me "fine" Donny grins as he gestures for me to go to raf with Elijah.
I walk slowly over to raf, he looks so devastated it's breaking my heart he wraps his arms around eli and me "Mia I'm so sorry...this is all my fault...I'll come for you I promise...I love you so much...I can't live without you..I can't" raf whispers into my hair as he says his goodbye. "I love you, protect our son raf, he needs his daddy" I sob back as tears stream down my face, "eli has something for you" I whisper as raf pulls away his eyes red as tears fall from them, I hand eli to raf and turn away from them walking back towards a grinning Nikolai and Donny. "Your finally mine" Donny grins as I stand in front of them, "now you have what you want donny...I want what's due to me.... she's going to give me all her inheritance....all 200 million... right now....or I use her will...and kill her for it" Nikolai says sternly as a small smile appears on my face "that wasn't part of the deal! She's mine! I told you I'd get her to sign it over when all this is over!" Donny grits out angrily as he looks at Nikolai "yeah that's not possible Nikolai' I grin looking at him "why not!" Nikolai growls as My smile grows "well for starters dougs dead...so he won't get the money if he's dead...you can't extort and torture a dead man can you...and then there's the issue of that will...I made a new one so the one you and my father wrote...is void!...it's worthless" I say confidently as Nikolai starts to fill with rage "you can't touch the money, if anything happens to me or raf that money disappears for good...basically you failed and your fucked" I smile as Nikolai starts to chuckle lowly shaking his head. Nikolai looks up at me smiling cynically, and points his gun at raf and eli.
I move infront of them into the sight of the gun shielding raf and eli. "No nikolai you can't shoot her she's mine!" Donny shouts as Nikolai smiles at me....
BANG!
Nikolai shoots Donny through the chest and Donny looks down wide eyed as his shirt starts to soak through with blood, Eli's screaming his lungs out as raf try's to comfort him behind me while pulling me against him, Donny drops down to his knees and flops face down into the floor as blood starts to run out from under him making a puddle on the floor "if I don't get what I want then neither does he" Nikolai laughs as he looks down at donny, Nikolai points the gun at raf whose holding a screaming eli...no! No no no. In a split second I make a decision...I fling my body weight with everything I've got into raf knocking him sideways into our closet as he falls to the floor on his back holding onto eli as our baby crys hysterically..
BANG!...........
"NOOOO!!!!" Raf screams from the floor in our closet as I clutch my stomach, i pull my hand away shaking and it's covered in blood, Nikolai walks slowly towards the closet smiling evilly with his gun raised, I look at raf on the floor as he clutches our son in his arms sobbing and screaming at me "MIA!!!" Raf screams trying to get up from the floor holding our terrified baby "I love you both" I choke out as I grab the door closing it and locking it, I fling myself against the door sliding down it, and shove they key for the door under it, shutting raf and eli in the closet safely as I clutch at my heavily bleeding gunshot wound, I need to protect raf and our baby!
Nikolai smiles as I look up at him from the floor sitting against the closet door and points the gun at my head.
Suddenly I hear a hell of a commotion coming from downstairs and lots of heavy footsteps making their way down the hallway towards us. "RAF!!! MIA!!!" I hear Justin yell as he gets to Eli's bedroom, Nikolai points his gun towards the door way waiting for Justin to enter, Im loosing blood rapidly but I push myself up and launch myself at Nikolai
BANG BANG!
Nikolai fires the gun at the doorway but misses Justin, I bite down on Nikolai's arm sinking my teeth into his skin as hard as I can making him drop the gun as his arm bleeds into my mouth, I reach into my breasts and grab the knife I hid and jam in in Nikolai's throat, someone grabs me off Nikolai from behind as Justin stands over Nikolai with his gun pointed at him
BANG BANG BANG
Justin fires three shots into Nikolai's chest killing him as raf barges out from the closet with eli screaming in his arms "SHIT MIAS BEEN SHOT!!" Lewis shouts as he lays me on the floor applying pressure to the bullet wound in my stomach "NO NO NO!!! JUSTIN TAKE ELI!" Raf screams as he passes eli to Justin and rushes to me "LEWIS GET AN AMBULANCE!!" Raf screams as he holds me with tears pouring down his face "hold on baby please!" Raf begs through sobs as I start to feel cold, really cold, I know I'm bleeding out. "Raf the ambulance is coming just keep pressure on her wound! Hold on Mia they're on the way just hold on!....HURRY UP AND GET HERE!" Lewis shouts frantically as he holds his phone to his ear.
"Your so stupid baby! Why would you do that! Your so stupid it should of been me that took that bullet not you!....please don't leave me mia!" Raf says breaking down in hysterics.
"Don't you dare die on me! We need you!" Raf sobs desperately as he kisses my forehead frantically "I love.....you both" I whisper as my eyes close on their own...and everything goes white....

Rafs pov
I'm shielding Elijah with my body as he crys against me, what the...theres a phone tucked in the back of Eli's hood... "Eli's got something for you" mias words register in my memory as I look at the screen, Mia called Justin and left the call open... fuck she's smart! They need to hurry up and get back here! "you can't touch the money, if anything happens to me and raf that money disappears for good...basically you failed and your fucked" mia says as I look over my shoulder at them, Nikolai starts to chuckle lowly shaking his head. Nikolai looks at mia smiling cynically, and points his gun at me and eli, I turn my body more so he can't shoot my son.
Mia moves infront of us into the sight of the gun shielding me and eli, what the fuck is she doing that bullets meant for me!. "No nikolai you can't shoot her she's mine!" Donny shouts as Nikolai smiles at mia evilly...
BANG!
Nikolai shoots Donny through the chest and Donny looks down wide eyed as his shirt starts to soak through with blood, Eli's screaming his lungs out as I bounce him trying to calm him, he's terrified, I pull mia back against me trying to protect them both, Donny drops down to his knees and flops face down into the floor as blood starts to run out from under him making a puddle on the floor, Nikolai just fucking killed donny! "if I don't get what I want then neither does he" Nikolai laughs as he looks down at donny, Nikolai points the gun at me again as I try to shield a screaming eli from him. Suddenly Mia flings her full body weight with so much power into she sends me flying sideways into our closet falling to the floor on my back holding onto eli as our baby crys hysterically..
BANG!...........
I look up and my heart stops, I'm paralysed in shock and fear as I look at mia....she clutches her stomach as blood seeps out under her hand, she's been shot...
"NOOOO!!!!" I scream from the floor in our closet holding a screaming baby as she pulls her hand away shaking and covered in blood. Mia looks up as a shadow slowly moves across the floor towards the closet, Mia looks down at me on the floor with a look of determination on her face as i clutch our son in my arms as I begin to sob and scream at the love of my life as she bleeds profusely from her wound, wait what's she doing why is she reaching for the closet door!? "MIA!!!" I scream trying to get up from the floor holding our terrified baby "I love you both" She chokes out as she grabs the door slamming it and locking it, no! I hear her fling herself against the door sliding down it, she locked me and eli in the closest crying together, she pushes the key under the door, she's sacrificing herself for us.... I sob as I hold eli against me.
Suddenly I hear a commotion coming from downstairs and lots of heavy footsteps making their way down the hallway towards our room "RAF!!! MIA!!!" I hear Justin yell from the hallway.
BANG BANG!
Mias shadow under the closet door suddenly disappears as Nikolai fires his gun. I yell and shout in Despair as I hear a lot of commotion in the bedroom, I get up holding eli and grab the key Mia slid under the door.
BANG BANG BANG
That's a different gun...those shots weren't from Nikolai's gun!
I unlock the door and barge out from the closet with eli screaming in my arms, Justin's standing over Nikolai who's got a knife in his neck, Justin's killed Nikolai.... "SHIT MIAS BEEN SHOT!!" Lewis shouts as he lays her on the floor applying pressure to the bullet wound in her stomach "NO NO NO!!! JUSTIN TAKE ELI!" I scream as i pass eli to Justin and rush to mia "LEWIS GET AN AMBULANCE!!" I scream at him as I cradle Mia against me with tears pouring down my face, no she can't leave me! Me and eli need her! She can't leave me....she's mine.... "hold on baby please!" I beg her through sobs as I apply pressure to her wound, she's seriously pale, she's bleeding out. "Raf the ambulance is coming just keep pressure on her wound! Hold on Mia they're on the way just hold on!....HURRY UP AND GET HERE!" Lewis shouts frantically as he holds his phone to his ear.
"Your so stupid baby! Why would you do that! Your so stupid it should of been me that took that bullet not you!....please don't leave me mia!" I say hysterically.
"Don't you dare die on me! We need you!" I sob desperately as i kiss her forehead frantically "I love.....you both" She whispers as her eyes close... she goes limp in my arms....."MIA??" I say shaking her.... "NO MIA!!!" I scream In desperation as I look at her lifeless body... "NO!!!! YOU CANT LEAVE US!!!" I sob as I hear footsteps coming towards us in the bedroom.
Everything goes in slow motion as Lewis Alex and ricky pull me away screaming from mias lifeless body as the paramedics frantically go to work on her. The guys are all crying as they hold me back watching helplessly as more paramedics arrive, they put Mia onto a stretcher as they do chest compressions and pump a mask over her mouth to make her breathe as they carry her out our room....