15: Arguing and asking forgiveness

Chapter 15: Arguing and asking forgiveness

A week after, Zexel was still going in and out of Ming Wangfu without someone knows about it.

Right now, she was having a acupuncture's session on his legs to relocate the bones in his legs. Using a needle to help him trom experiencing pain, she forcefully relocate the bone in his both legs.

After a while, she remove the needles and disinfect it before returning it to her needle holder.

She use a small mallet and use this to test Feng Zhengying's leg. She stroke thr mallet one one of his legs and stared to him.

"Do you feel something?" Zexel ask.

Feng Zhengying don't know how to react as he feels the pain in his legs. And instead of complaining how the pain was spreading to his legs, his initial reaction was to laugh.

He can't surprass his emotion right now that even his eyes drop a lot of tears while he was crying.

"This Lady guess that you felt it. We will continue this acupuncture session for another week and while having this session, you'll practice to walk for one and half shichen," Zexel disinfect her needle and bring it nack to her needle holder and she let the mallet go back to her pagoda with her needles.

After a while, she use her metal power to make a Multi-purpose staircase with two hand railing and a Adjustable Width Parallel Bars.

Everyone was impress specially Feng Zhengying's elite subordinate.

"So this one with staircase is your second part equipment in your traing with your legs. The first one was this, this was called Adjustable width Parallel Bars. You need to use this railing to support your legs while you are walking. Use your hand and let your legs to move. You'll need to do this one and a half shichen everyday," Feng Zhengying move his wheelchair towards the bars and put his both hand in the railing.

He use his hand to support his weight and force his self to stand up.

"Like this?" Feng Zhengying ask.

Zexel drop her prescription and run towards Feng Zhengying. She forcefully sit him to his wheelchair while stared him angrily.

"Are you stupid? You still want to waste all my efforts by forcing yourself in that bars? Its still not yet the right time to practice their. If you want to walk again, then follow all of my orders towards your session!" She was mad for Feng Zhengying but she was also worried.

"Don't ever do that again until I said so," she coldly said and leave without saying anything.

Feng Zhengying begun to emit a dangerous aura that makes his Elite Subordinates to shiver.

It was the first time that someone told him that he's stupid but on the other hands, Zexel was right. He is stupid for what did he do.

Zexel just want to help him to walk again but he did something that might waste her effort.

Feng Zhengying nodded repeatedly as his Subordinate become confuse on thr behavoir of their Master.

--*--

Zexel was irritated while she went back to her Courtyard. She knows that it was nearly midnight when she when go back but instead of sleeping, she train her stamina by running around her courtyard.