36: The Cultivation Soaring Disease

Chapter 36: The Cultivation Soaring Disease

Zexel move outside and she used her power to build another facilities beside the place where all the patient was laying. She made sure that the place us clean and she disinfect the tools that she needs to use. A lot of them was a modern tools that came from her Pagoda.

After that, she use her telepathy to order her subordinates near to their place to move the patient inside. And in just second, a lot of her subordinates manage to response in her order.

In just a minute, every patient in the dirty place was now on the building that Zexel made.

"Sis, their illness can't detect from Chinese Medicine but we can use Western Medicine to do the diagnosis. I already put the abnormalities in my diagnosis," Fan Yaoli give Zexel her diagnosis paper as Zexel read whats inside.

"They have a Cultivation Soaring Disease. I don't think that I will encounter this myth disease," Fan Yaoli weirdly look to Zexel as if she was really weird.

"Cultivation Soaring Disease?" Fan Yaoli ask.

"Cultivation Soaring Disease or well known as CSD is a type of disease that sucking a cultivator's Qi. It may appear an ordinary illness but its not. It can kill you specially people with higher Cultivation. It was easily pass by a dirty water or a dirty place it was like a parasites but did not have a body it flows to one's body hole as their medium to grow. The CSD is a Chinese Disease that I read before but still I don't have enough knowledge about the method we can use to stop it but I only have a method to slow down this," Zexel said which makes Fan Yaoli amaze.

Zexel told Fan Yaoli the method to slow down the Disease using Western Method but its not enough to stop it.

Although both Fan Yaoli and Zexel manage to control the disease in that place, in the following week, the Noble Family begun to have the same disease to them. But because their cultivation was much more higher than the ordinary people, the death become much higher that a lot of people begun to feel scared. This was the only time that the Emperor take the issue seriously and begun to regret that he neglect it when someone already told them about it. He thought, it can be control before but he did not control it and now, he begun to regret it.

He order all the imperial physician to check the people who had that illness but all of them failed to give diagnosis.

The hospital around the Capital begun to get full and the ordinary people was the least they accommodate and refuse to let them because a lot of nobility was also sick.

The ordinary people was all hopeless but someone secretly told them the place of where Fan Yaoli and Zexel treat the people with the same disease.

It was exactly Zexel's subordinates and told them not to tell anyone or they will not get any treatment. Because of that hope, they follow that someone to go in that place.

In span of week, Fan Yaoli treat people using the method that Zexel give while Zexel research for the antidote. And in just span of time, she already formulate the formula of the illness.

She begun to mass made the pill using her Pagoda as she let the five patient use this.

Fan Yaoli assist Zexel while doing the antidote. She also use her Pagoda to do the same.

That day, Zexel give an order to let an Ordinary People to go here and strictly forbid them to let the noble family know about the place.

Although the surface of the place looks too small, but the place was really huge since a lot of rooms was in underground.

It can accommodate thousands of people if they want to. They begun to give the patient the pill but they told them that they still need to stay. Both of them want to let the noble family fight for their lives.

Mean while in the Capital, it looks as if there is a war. There is a lot of Chaos because of the Epidemic Event. The Hospitals are full, the people begun to be violent and even the Emperor begun to get irritated. The Imperial Guard barely stop violence because it was way too many than them.

The people begun to get angry and stores around the Capital begun to close temporarily. Not only the people feared the Epidemic Event but also fear to die because of hunger specially Ordinary people.

This was the time that Zexel use her power in the Capital. She first rescue the Ordinary people secretly and move them to where they are. She use this opportunity to build houses for Ordinary people. She remember that this place was actually a land that she got year ago. She let the people to bring out the important things they had in their houses and she demolish every house then changes it to the better one. She use the modern style house with three storey each. So even if the house was too small, its enough to a big family. Ordinary people begun to feel grateful for Zexel and Fan Yaoli.

While Zexel was busy building a lot of houses, Fan Yaoli was busy controlling the illness of many people. Zexel also add alot of houses enough for hundred thousand of family. So Zexel's Subordinates mobilise the ordinary people specially people who don't have a work and don't have a decent living area and let them occupy houses in that place.

Ahe also build a wall around and put three gates each side. The place was actually too big so she let it have many gates.

She actually take advantage the Epidemic Event while the Emperor was too busy handling the Noble People. Zexel use this event to take the Ordinary peoples heart which has a lot of number compare to noble people.

--*--

Ybrehl