18: VIP Card

Chapter 18: VIP Card

As the costumer begun to fill the place, a gentle and magical music begun to play. Nobody even knows where does the music came from.

They just seat in the table and occupy the private room in second floor as every waitress and waiter to move using a rollerscates. As usual, it was made by Zexel and she train the four server to use it. One of the waitress gives them the list of foods, the other one serve the finger food for waitings, the other one gives them a water or if the costumer wants wine they will give them a fruit wine that Zexel thought them to brew.

After just a minute, the other server begun to ask their order. Everyone was stunned to the serving abilities of each waiter and waitress and this was the first restaurant to have this kind of service making them feels like they are really an important person.

In just a minute the four Servers begune to serve the foods.

The females was wearing a black and white long sleeves and turtle neck gown that was fitted to their body both none of their flesh was expose. Even the guards has a unique uniform that everyone was asking on where this the dress came from.

The dress of the girls might be fitted to them, but it was still approved by the chinese traditional rules which is to hide flesh.

Zexel intentionally let them use this kind of design since she was confident that everyone will be curious on who made that dress. Then after just a month, she'll cultivate another batch of Servant for her next shop which is the Clothing line.

--*--

Zexel went to thr private room of Fan Family. She smile and bow slightly to them.

"Lihua greets Father, Grandma, Su Yiniang and Mother," she said politely.

"Oh! My obedient daughter, Mother is proud of you being a friend of this restaurant's owner. The place was really luxurious, the foods are all new to my taste but it was really delicious. The servant's serving ability is really fast. You Mother cannot even say something bad towards this restaurant. This Mother of yours will probably go back her," she happily said while mocking Su Wei An using her eyes.

"Your Mother was right. Even you Father was stunned how beautiful this restaurant is. You Father is also happy that because of this Father was thr one who gave them invitation, everyone was now currying favours to me. They thought that this Father has a connection to the owner," his father smiled sweetly to Zexel.

Su Wei An on the other hand, was fill with jealousy. She thought that if Fan Xuan Yan didn't confine her you'er[1], perhaps she should be and her daughter to have this kind of doting.

Just a month ago, Zexel demote one of her trusted aid which is Chef Shen Junhwa. Now she doesn't have the control over the foods of Fan Yaoli.

"You grandmother agree to thr both of them. Just like how delicious the first five delicacy's you present to me last week. This old one find another dishes that approved by my tastebuds," her grandmother said.

"Lihua is glad to make you all happy. By the way, father, my friend give me this card to gift to you," Zexel give him a plastic cards that will serve as a VIP cards.

"She said that this was call VIP Card. Everytime that father will go here, you'll be a VIP Guest. She said that every week the dishes will be change and they will only serve 200 person per day. Just as how the restaurant become famous, they wanted to limited the quantity so that the price will be that high. If you had this card, other than you'll be in priority, you can also any dishes you want regardless if the dish was not on the menu in that day. Other than that, you also have a lot of access in Private Rooms like this and you'll have 5% discount in every dishes you'll purchase," Zexel explain making Fan Xuan Yan stunned.

"She also said to own this card, you need to drop a blood in that card and you can now hide it and summon it anytime you want," Fan Xuan Yan did not hesitate to drop a blood to the card.

As he thought of the card disappearing, the card really vanish and when he thought of nring it out, the card appear in his hand," the other three felt amazing as they stared to the card.

"My friend said it was a thank you give for helping her to promote her restaurant," Fan Xuan was satisfied to the card. He was amaze on how the card will be secured to the owner and how intelligent the owner of this Restaurant to be able to come up to this kind of Unique Restaurant.

"Father, Lihua needs to go, Lihua still wanted to roam around," his father let her go so she naturally go inside the kitchen where Dao Lu and Fan Yaoli stay.

"Hua Mei-Mei, I'm happy for your success. Congratulation for your new restaurant," Fan Yaoli was really happy for her sister since she become really, really famous in instant," Zexel smiles and hugs Fan Yaoli.

"Thank you Li-Jie jie," she softly said.

--*--

Its already noon time as all the people inside the restaurant begun to go home. They are all satisfied in eating and how everyone serves them. They just do a 50 invitation and each invitation can held 4 people making the whole number of costumer for 200.

They also put a competition and the card was the price which makes everyone wanted to grab it. However, the condition to have the card was to eat 5 super spicy buffalo wings without vomiting the food.

Many official tries there luck but only one out of 100 participants who got the card.

--*--

1: -Er - an affectionate address by the others

Ybrehl