28: Alliance of the Four

Chapter 28: Alliance of the Four

Feng Ming Li followed Feng Zhengyinh as he saw that every person they encounter wad all bowing to them.

So Feng Ming Li made a conclusion that this place was one of his power. Feng Ming Li tried to check their cultivation and he was stunned because a lot of people here wad already on the Senior Spiritualist and Earthly Spiritualist Realm.

He don't know how did Feng Zhengying manage to raise such a powerful subordinates but after he felt the Abundance of Qi's in the place, he already concluded the answer.

Feng Ming Li silently followed Feng Zhengying as they reach the training room which they both saw two woman who's fighting a combat inside.

Feng Ming Li was already amaze specially seeing the two woman who fights combat in their fastest speed. He can barely see the movement they do as if they are both borne to do that thing.

He can even see that they did not use an internal force to make their self fast which is a rare skills in all of the cultivators.

In the cultivation world, a lot of people is depending solely to their Cultivation power specially in fighting. A lot of people was called genius because they can manage they mastered their cultivation power within their own skills.

But if you find a person who solely depend on strength and not on their cultivation, out of millions of Cultivators, five is already generous to say.

So when people run out of Qi's in their body or they toll their bodies to the point that they can't use any other technique, they will die immediately.

Feng Zhengying is one of the people he knows that also depend in his own strength and not only in his cultivation power making him really, really powerful.

And now, he manage to see another two in his life.

"Who are they?" Feng Ming Li is curious why did he and Feng Zhengying stop in front of the large glass.

Even his eyes can't help but to roam around because he doesn't know where they are. It was like they are in different place because even a single things, he can't recognise it at all.

"They are Fan Lihua and Fan Yaoli," Feng Ming Li browse knitted as he look as if he saw ghost in front of Feng Zhengying.

"Fan Xuan Yan is in Crown Prince Fraction, why did you let the two of them here?" Feng Ming Li ask.

"They will not betray me. First of all, they already cut ties to Fan Family and second, this place was Fan Lihua's place and all the people you can see was her subordinate. She solely build this everything for 2 years with her sister," Feng Ming Li drop his jaw because he can't believe what Feng Zhengying said.

"They hides too deep," Feng Ming Li was too absent-minded when he told it to Feng Zhengying.

After a while, Zexel and Fan Yaoli went out after their training. Both of them was dress with jogging pants and sweater.

They are wiping their sweat as Zexel saw Feng Zhengying and Feng Ming Li who's waiting for them.

"Ah'ying, I thought you need to run an errands today?" Making Feng Ming Li stunned again.

Zexel's behaviour to Feng Zhengying was too intimate. "I'm done," Feng Zhengying replied.

Feng Ming Li was much more stunned to Feng Zhengying's behaviour. He can see the gentleness in Feng Zhengying's eyes as he stared to Zexel.

Zexel's lip curved as she bow a bit.

"Pardon for my negligence, Lihua greets Gui Wangye," even Fan Yaoli bow a bit but not too low. Its enough for formalities.

Feng Ming Li felt a bit of awkwardness as he saw Zexel and Fan Yaoli who's bowing with him.

"You don't have to bow in me specially if we're not on a public place. Since Zhengying choose to trust the two of you, I'll choose to trust you too," Feng Ming Li said. Both of them nodded as they continue to go in the receiving area.

Zexel explain to Feng Ming Li about what happen for the past two years but not their identity. Feng Zhengying knows the reason so he didn't pursue it anymore.

Zexel let her subordinates to prepare everything for Feng Ming Li specially when she discover that Feng Zhengying let Feng Ming Li to go here for seclusion.

--*--

Zexel and Fan Yaoli went outside to stroll around the Mountain. Although, this place was only a man made mountain, Zexel did this mountain too beautiful.

She made a lot of beautiful scenery and one of them was the falls at the back of the mountain.

She had a tree house in the biggest tree near the falls and it become their destination.

"What do you think about the Ninth Prince?" Fan Yaoli ask as she stare to the falls.

"We can trust him just like Ah'ying," Zexel knows how righteous Feng Ming Li since she had the host's future memories. It was one of her advantage when she travels here thats why.

But she didn't dare to use it often since she knows herself that she already change a lot of happenings and a lot of things in the Host's future memories will be now useless.

On a contrary, there are still an event that no matter how she change her fate or how she change a lot of things, it will still exist and will not be affected.

Just like the incoming epidemic disaster together that follows by the most tragic natural disaster of the Pingjing Dynasty.

She already prepare everything so she doesn't need to worry about what will happen in near future.

"Are you sure? How can you tell it?" Fan Yaoli was doubting but she knows that it was quite possible since the person who she was asking is the Mafia Queen of her Modern Era.

How did she maintain her position as the highest there for more than 23 year if she doesn't have a unbelievable skills?

--*--

Ybrehl