15: Eli-flavoured ice-cream [mature]

A/N: WARNING!! This is a mature chapter. This means graphic descriptions of male genitalia and bxb action. It is not critical to the plot line so those who don't want to read it can skip to the end of this chapter. Otherwise, enjoy. Oh and don't read this around your parents (cos I know you won't listen to my warning little ones 😏).
———

Axel (continued)

I pinned him against the back of my door as I locked it and he let out a whimper as my groin rubbed against his boner.

"Wow you are hard aren't you," I whistled between my teeth as I realised the extent my teasing had brought.

"Shut up," Elias grunted.

I lowered my face towards him and he met my lips passionately. Lips sucking, teeth clashing and tongues intertwined. My arms wound around his lean frame, holding him close as if scared he would leave me. Which my secretly insecure gay ass was. His body moulded against mine perfectly. As if we were made for each other. His lean dips were cavities made for my muscles. We fit like the missing pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I still couldn't believe that he was mine. All mine. My boyfriend. And the boy I was falling very hard and fast for. The word love scared the bejeezus out of me but deep down I knew I was falling for him.

Our lips were still glued together. Each inch of the front of our bodies pressed tightly together, tangled together. The only way we could get any closer was to get rid of our clothes. And have butt sex. Tonight I wanted to get to the first. I didn't think Elias and I were ready to get to the second. But I would be damned if I couldn't wrap my fingers around his erect dick tonight. We tumbled back onto my bed, Elias below me. I leaned back for a moment, trying to catch my breath. Elias' lips were red and swollen, his cheeks flushed, eyes wide. I probably looked similar. His glasses were askew and his brown curls were a mess.

"Can I take your glasses off?" I asked him, voice gruff with lust.

He nodded, still panting. I reached over and pulled his tortoiseshell glasses off his nose and carefully placed them on my bedside table. I brought my hands up to hold his face, skimming my lips over his cheekbones, his jawline. I looked into his eyes. His pupils were blown out, the irises dark silver, so dark with lust they were practically onyx. I tilted my face down and left open-mouthed kisses down Elias' neck. I found that spot on the dip of his collarbone that I had found the day of the picnic. I licked the spot before gently biting it and sucking. I wanted to mark what was mine.

"Axel," he moaned, arching his back.

His movement made the rock-hard tent in his pants rub against my semi-erection which reminded me what I was meant to be doing. Being so hard for so long, he had to be in slight pain. And I had I told him I would help him. So that was what I was going to do. I slipped my hands down to the bottom of his shirt and began pulling it up. Soon enough he had wiggled out of it and I flung it somewhere in my room behind me. I looked down at his bare chest. I had often imagined it but never seen it for real. He wasn't as muscular as me but he was lean and beautiful and I ran my palms over his silky smooth and flat stomach in appreciation. Elias made a small sound of pleasure and I felt his hands tugging at the bottom of my own shirt, his fingertips just brushing the hot skin of my stomach. Pulling back from him I reached over my head and pulled my shirt off in one fluid (totally not practiced) movement. I didn't lie back down on Elias straight away, letting him take in my chest. I knew he had seen it many times before but he still looked at me with such strong lustful eyes that I felt like he was stripping me despite my chest already being bare.