Chapter Sixteen

A/N: 

Picture by shadowings8810 -this is awesome! Thank you!! 

yo...just a quick word for some of you. I've been getting a few complaints lately about 'where's the ML'? 'Why isn't there any romance?' 'This is supposed to be romance' etc. Yes, there will be. But it's not the main focus of Hollow Moon or even Vivid. It's an aspect, not a forerunner.

"But why is there a BoyXBoy tag?" 

Well Timmy, I'm from the time on Wattpad where people used to complain if they weren't notified in someway (and since no one really read the tags and only see the title -I only had that to work with) and because it IS BoyXBoy. Just cos there isn't any smexy time in the first few chapters, doesn't mean it won't lead to one eventually. Tis a slow burn type of read. Be patient...some ya'll are a bit too thirsty.

Also...this is my story. I'm not here to serve your demands. This is free for you to read. This is my hobby and it's nerve-wracking to even share any of my work to begin with. But I enjoy 99% of the comments (and I don't mind criticism IF it's constructive) and being told I can actually perform my craft well enough to have you guys keep reading and wanting more is truly heart-warming. But there is a line and it's getting kinda shitty that some of you are demanding things from me on my works. 

I'm not talking about my update schedule, I know it's shit. This is about demanding the direction of my work and I know it's a very small amount of people compared to the mountains of praise from the wonderful people who do comment. But I am getting tired of it and it makes me want to give up some days. -I'm just happy that there are many wonderful people on here that drown it out enough that let's me keep going and I'm mature enough not to take down my work because of a complaint or ten.

...I realise I'm probably bringing down the mood but I feel like this is the only place where my comment is actually read and I'll be heard. I don't really like leaving comments as I've noticed when I've tried to explain myself the thread "magically" disappears on me.

Anyways

Enjoy!

---------------------------------

I tried desperately to distract myself with my new maps. It's not working out. I'm too riled up about the news of my age and the fact that now I have something of substance to strive for, I lack the means to get to it... And for some reason, waiting for the two "charismatic" leaders to haul ass and get here, was also making me anxious. Maybe the first impressions with the pair of them have imprinted in my subconscious so severely. Worse, I knew Moon would want me to tag along to the meeting.

Don't get me wrong, I plan to go to the botanical gardens, with or without them. But I feel like I'm getting too...close to these people. And that's dangerous.

I was asking both Silver and Dragon about anything and everything they could remember about the north island and the places they've been. This went on for four hours until Ghost was the first to make an appearance in the hotel's grand reception room.

"It's definitely impressive, what you have here," Ghost was busy admiring the place, looking at it all carefully. A bit too carefully. He's mapping and remembering where everything is. Every trap and turn. Where the kitchens where. The stockrooms. He was taking it all in.

I know I'm not the only one to have realised this as a few of the girls who I haven't officially met were quick to close doors or blocking his view where they could. I saw a smirk on his face. He noticed it too. He settles with looking out the large opening over the flooded golf course and ponds.