『 Memories 』

Part 2:

                               ~~~

Ashley woke up feeling hot saliva being smeared on her face. Slowly she shoved away her furry friend and did her morning routine.

Gladly, she was on time to run Currahee with other boys from company E.

She greeted everyone and started jogging next to Lipton "So how was your morning Ashley? I heard from Maya that you have been caught by Speirs last night, it must have Been unpleasant."

"No shit, it was very unpleasant." Wincing a little Bluefox slowed down to a slight jog, Lipton noticing that said "You know, lighter, Me and Maya are very worr-"

"OUTSIDER, GET OVER HERE. RIGHT NOW!".

'What the fuck now' Ash thought looking into Sobels direction she saw Spiers standing next to him.

Sobel ordered others to keep running, while glaring at the little woman.

"I bet it's very exhausting for an alcoholic to run isn't it huh?" He sassed.

"thanks for telling. It will be useful in the future-"

"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME LITTLE GIRL! We have a better job for you to do this whole week, Officer Speirs here wanted to have someone to help him with his paperwork. I bet that you will do great at this position."

Ashley frowned at this statement 'maybe some polite words will change his mind'

"with all due respect sir... there is war coming and... I can't write."

Anndd that was a fact. Ashley Bluefox couldn't write.

Mr Sobel looked shocked and ashamed that he had a person in his squad like that, in addition she was a woman.

"I-I, I'm sorry Officer but this girl is being fire-"

'Yes, yes, yes, yes'

"Thank you Mr. Sobel. Within this week I will teach her everything she needs to know. Do not worry, your soldier is in good hands."

'No, no, no, no'

"She's not my soldier." answered coldly Sobel.

'Pedał' Ash thought, while walking off with Ronald.

"Is it true?"

"..."

"Wow I could nev-"

"If you have a problem, then fuck off and go find another woman who will 'willingly' help you!"

She tried to walk away but the Officer grabbed her arm and threw her on the ground in front of him.

"Listen! I don't have a problem, you have! If someone with a higher rank will know this then your out! And I don't want anyone good to be thrown out because they can't write."

"Well that's good, because I didn't want to be here in the first place!" Ashley said with an angry tone pulling herself up from the muddy puddle.